What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons UW Wins Saturday Afternoon

1. Keith Price - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Atoe, Emtman, Dolbec, Porter, Riva, Schaefer etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Wilcox - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Holt and Wilcox, we will see a much improved defense on 9/1.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Doeontae Cooper, Cooper Pelluer, Jamaal, Jones, Jamaal Kearse, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game

I think UW will win rather easily....say, 69-0?

One reason and one reason only - This years Buffs team is the worst college football team since you won ZERO games.

Jerramy and Hope have six reasons.

But Washington is skilled at beating themselves up.

a8a7e9y5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
5 Reasons UW Wins Saturday Afternoon
1. They are playing the Buffs
2. They are playing the Buffs
3. They are playing the Buffs
4. They are playing the Buffs
5. They are playing the Buffs

5 Reasons why anyone gives a ****? Pathetic. ****ing middle school girls volleyball tournament is more interesting than Buff football. Not too long ago, I would get up at the ****ing crack of dawn to fly to DIA to see my Buffs play. Now? Benson? Ugh.

WApurpisdank
will **** when the Husky's ship is sank,
I'm suddenly feeling something crazy
By 3 o'clock they'll be pushing up daisies.

1. Keith Price - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Atoe, Emtman, Dolbec, Porter, Riva, Schaefer etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Wilcox - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Holt and Wilcox, we will see a much improved defense on 9/1.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Doeontae Cooper, Cooper Pelluer, Jamaal, Jones, Jamaal Kearse, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game

Now you just wait one goddamn minute. We may rank in the bottom 8 of every major statistical category besides punting, but the past 4 weeks we have DOMINATED SC, U of O, and 'Zona at time of possession. That is one battle we'll win tomorrow. however, we'll lose the war.

49-21 UW.

WAAA fan, let's get something straight. WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER PROMOTED NEUHEISEL.

Not only did your horny University President not recognize that we screwed up a dynasty in the making by promoting a drama queen, but she .......

1) Hired Ellen away from us

2) PAID him too much

3) Stuck with him too long

4) Boned him, despite the questions about the bender/gender thing. ("Bone" is generous. It's more like cartilage.)

5) Lost her job because of the above proclivity for she-men. (There wasn't really even a "scandal". That's makes us proudest of all!)

The only school lower than you is UCLA on the Ellen-Gender-Bender scale.

Last edited:
Hey where did this guy go, show up a little late to the party and he leaves. What is this crap.

When do we play UW in basketball?

January 16th here in Seattle. Can't wait. And touting UW's O Line Is quite questionable. They are missing 3 starters and have been the weak spot all year. And the reason Teeth Price struggled early and until recently. He was getting killed. That said they are playing the Buffs so they will probably look like all world Hall of Famers today.

This post is not at all game specific. You could make this post for every single game. I have a feeling that you have.

1. Keith Price...
2. Offensive Line...
3. Wilcox - New Defensive Scheme...
4. Speed, Speed, Speed...
5. Time of Possession
I was shocked at how poor Price's skill-set was. He ends up 23-of-30 for the day, but those missing wide-open receivers in end-zone, or throwing so many horrible passes stained his later-in-game completions. Good passes were almost shocks to the receivers. "Wow - it's CLOSE to me!!" Price's skill-set was incredibly low - he was the worst-looking QB I've seen outside of Embree's cache. Price's hook-shot passing style was like a lame Lew Alcinder impersonation - I thought his receivers bailed him on by hauling in so many of his badly thrown passes.

I didn't see any offensive line play that offered any consistent superiority. They couldn't always run thru holes because blocking wasn't there, and Price was left with some low-quality CU D-line pressures that few other teams (like Fresno State) never EVER saw.

Defense seemed OK, although CU Ineptitude is still credited with more stumbles than UW tackles.

I didn't see any speed.

And Time Of Possession? I think the most TOP was spent by TV viewers switching to other channels.

Back