What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

I did a little more digging into UW, and what I'm seeing is a team that is damn lucky to be 5-3. Prior to their latest 2 game skid, the huskies had the advantage of a staggering 15-1 turnover margin. Now, I suppose it's possible they keep that up, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Lucky? They have crushed every team they beat and it wasn't even close. What team did they beat that they didn't destroy? Get ready to be beat...soundly...

I don't think he understands much. In my experience , Udub fans have the IQ of Money Mayweather.

You do realize UW is on of the top 10 public universities in the nation for academics, right? Is UC even in the top 100? I'm surprised they let them in to the pac-10.

You do realize UW is on of the top 10 public universities in the nation for academics, right? Is UC even in the top 100? I'm surprised they let them in to the pac-10.

I dont really care what the University of Cincinatti is ranked.

academics smack from UW? Stop acting like you are Cal or Stanford.

I guess you haven't posted from an iphone doing 90 MPH down i-5 snorting coke off a hookers ass. Sometimes typos happen. Deal with it.

Change "iphone" to "Android" and "i-5" to "U.S. 36," and that's what our moderating team calls "Monday."

I've seen most of UW's games this year. Shaq Thompson will be the best player on the field, and he is quite possibly the only reason that UW is above .500 right now. Peterson is very lucky that they pulled out the Hawaii, Eastern Washington, and Georgia State games or the seat would be hot already. Preview of coming attractions in Seattle.

Five reasons Why Colorado Beats Washington:

1. Pissed off Buffs win this one because they are the better team right now. UW looking ahead to UCLA and Zona.
  2. Homefield advantage, early start time.
  3. Miles won't finish the game. It will be up to the freshman QB Williams on the road. Ahem. This should be point #1.
  4. Washington's offense is putrid (< 5 ypp, scored > 25 points once).
  5. Colorado's offense is legit and will keep UW's defense on the field much of the day, wearing them out by the 4thQ.

Last edited:
Well we got a fight, it's about ****ing time. You better hope Cyler doesn't get hurt cause your backup sucks.

We are going Michael Vick on your ass this weekend (dogfighting Vick, not jets Vick)

Back