What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

A vivid memory of uw..... Total meat head caveman O lineman for the Huskies yelling obscenities at the CU fans on the west side after scoring a TD. Real class act :asshole: Coaches actually snickered before they called him off.

Never will forget that one.... Will provide a little bit extra pleasure looking back on a Washington win being a turning point in our fortunes.

A 1pt win over hawaii and a 7pt win over EWU and you say you dominated every game? The Huskies' defense is inconsistent but seems to have found itself lately. The offense is awful.

Overall rankings

Passing yards
UW: 110th
CU: 20th

Rushing Yards
UW: 55th
CU 63rd

Points for
UW: 68th
CU: 50th

Points Against
UW: 52nd
CU: 119th

UW Scoring stats are boosted by blowout wins over the likes of Georgia Southern and Illinois.

California doesn't play defense, so that score doesn't surprise me.

Also it interesting given the buffs awful ranking in points against, how close all but 2 of our games have been. The Offense is doing work this year.

Huskies WILL score points on us, especially with TT out. The key question is whether their D can shut down our O.

Huskies WILL score points on us, especially with TT out. The key question is whether their D can shut down our O.

Agree, that huskies will score points. My question is will they be able to score enough? There have only been two teams that were able to slow CU down in conference; ASU and USC. ASU just destroyed the huskies. Their D is good, I am hopefully that it isn't good enough.

Agree, that huskies will score points. My question is will they be able to score enough? There have only been two teams that were able to slow CU down in conference; ASU and USC. ASU just destroyed the huskies. Their D is good, I am hopefully that it isn't good enough.
Huh? ASU slowed down CU about as well as UCLA did. the only team that really dominated our offense was USC.

Lucky? They have crushed every team they beat and it wasn't even close. What team did they beat that they didn't destroy? Get ready to be beat...soundly...

Hawaii? Eastern Washington?

Holy **** we know more about UW than this joker does.

Classy. Are all buff fans such pieces of trash?

Why didn't you ask if all Buff fans were this ****ing awesome, since I posted before Luke?

You are.

I guess you guys can't take some friendly banter and good natured ribbing without being classless jerks. Speaks volumes.

So you come over, pick a fight, play victim and conclude the world was exactly how you viewed it? Self-fulfilling prophecy. See your above post about the inability to take some friendly banter.

Yeah, I got the joke. It really wan't your best effort.

Sadly that is his best effort.

You do realize UW is on of the top 10 public universities in the nation for academics, right? Is UC even in the top 100? I'm surprised they let them in to the pac-10.

It's my opinion that if you're going to talk academic smack, you should be insightful or funny, or preferably both. I don't really feel that you're backing your smack here.

Why didn't you ask if all Buff fans were this ****ing awesome, since I posted before Luke?

So you come over, pick a fight, play victim and conclude the world was exactly how you viewed it? Self-fulfilling prophecy. See your above post about the inability to take some friendly banter.

Sadly that is his best effort.

It's my opinion that if you're going to talk academic smack, you should be insightful or funny, or preferably both. I don't really feel that you're backing your smack here.

It's not smack if it's true.

HTH

thats twice now... It is CU dumbass

What's with the name calling? Real classy bunch. You need to take a page from Nebraska fans. I've never seen such a classy fanbase. In 1991 in Lincoln UW beat them and the fans gave UW a standing ovation. I highly doubt the UC fans will do that, if this group is any indication.

What's with the name calling? Real classy bunch. You need to take a page from Nebraska fans. I've never seen such a classy fanbase. In 1991 in Lincoln UW beat them and the fans gave UW a standing ovation. I highly doubt the UC fans will do that, if this group is any indication.

To be clear, they were giving themselves a standing ovation. They do that whenever they gather--it's part of being classy.

That '91 team was one of the best in CFB history.

hypocrite!

like wu and earlier post. Not name calling if it is true

To be clear, they were giving themselves a standing ovation. They do that whenever they gather--it's part of being classy.

That '91 team was one of the best in CFB history.

UWs was, yes. I was there, you weren't there man. They gave UW a standing O. Ask any UW fan who was there.

He's actually from BYU pretending he's from Utah pretending he's from UDub.

That or he's the return of Tough Tiger from our B12 days.

Reminds me of another of the reasons I'm glad to be out of the B12.

Back