What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

You guys realize this is an Oregon troll, right? The same message with different names gets circulated every year on every opponent's message board.

Stop feeding the troll...:popcorn:
Your a good man but we are gonna feed him a leg bone, let him eat that.

chLePhQ.png

AZduck gets it. You should PM him. He has this place dialed in.

Reminds me of another of the reasons I'm glad to be out of the B12.

I know, right?

This guy is hilarious. Hilarious in a sad, pathetic, Dick Ch.ard kind of way. He really wants us to validate his awesomeness. I'm pretty sure he's actually from UA.

Quality. You get it. Do you have a sister?

So to meet your qualifications of a quality fanbase we must:

1. Stand up and clap for your team.

2. Reference a plunger.

3. Applaud the academic achievements of someone who appears to be of average intelligence at best.

I'm pretty cool falling short. I wonder what an impartial observer of this thread would conclude.

I know, right?

This guy is hilarious. Hilarious in a sad, pathetic, Dick Ch.ard kind of way. He really wants us to validate his awesomeness. I'm pretty sure he's actually from UA.

I think we've already determined that he's a Duck.

So to meet your qualifications of a quality fanbase we must:

1. Stand up and clap for your team.

2. Reference a plunger.

3. Applaud the academic achievements of someone who appears to be of average intelligence at best.

I'm pretty cool falling short. I wonder what an impartial observer of this thread would conclude.

Impartial observers are on another site getting big belly laughs and commenting at how slow and stupid most of you are.

Whenever I hear someone use the phrase "This guy gets it" or some variation, I want to plunger-rape their ass.

Impartial observers are on another site getting big belly laughs and commenting at how slow and stupid most of you are.

Says the same guy who is apparently fabricating the rules. Okay. You're certainly credible on the matter.

Oh! PLUNGERED!

Sorry sacky, your passive aggressive attempt at a burn in response to getting torn up this morning has already been used by @Orr

You don't win when you're too dumb to understand the argument and the other guy just throws up his hands and says "whatever". That's not winning.

This thread is screaming for [MENTION=6165]liverflukes[/MENTION].

Damn slong, you need to learn how to drive. If ur a duck, just let us have a few cheerleaders and we'll call it even, well maybe.

I think we've already determined that he's a Duck.

I don't know about that. Oregon actually has some admission standards including being able to coherently write a message. Not much beyond that but more that Zona has and certainly above the level of this intellectually challenged troll.

It didn't work, we just like to talk ****. Wear those little pansy purple crap this week, we'll slap the purple off your ass.

To me, MikDabone represents the charm of being associated with the Pac 12. Frankly, he's adorable in his harmlessness.

Literally, since we have been in the conference I have not been aggravated by an opposing fan. I can remember wanting to track down IP addresses, associate them with a physical address, kick in the door and beat some nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Aggie or Mizzou fan to death with my bare fists, back in the day.

And I assure you that the change isn't because I've grown up. It's because the members of our new conference have such an earnestness to their trolling which is juxtaposed by the ineffectiveness of getting to the heart of anything that might be worth getting angry about. Those Sooners were ****ing surgeons, and arrogant too! I've seen nothing like that from the Pac, and frankly I find it refreshing.

Carry on Mik, my man. You're doing great! You're a go-getter!

To me, MikDabone represents the charm of being associated with the Pac 12. Frankly, he's adorable in his harmlessness.

Literally, since we have been in the conference I have not been aggravated by an opposing fan. I can remember wanting to track down IP addresses, associate them with a physical address, kick in the door and beat some nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Aggie or Mizzou fan to death with my bare fists, back in the day.

And I assure you that the change isn't because I've grown up. It's because the members of our new conference have such an earnestness to their trolling which is juxtaposed by the ineffectiveness of getting to the heart of anything that might be worth getting angry about. Those Sooners were ****ing surgeons, and arrogant too! I've seen nothing like that from the Pac, and frankly I find it refreshing.

Carry on Mik, my man. You're doing great! You're a go-getter!

the Sooners are masters at message board trolling. They've elevated it to an art form. And yes, they manage to piss you off easily. Jackasses.

10 pages in under three hours... :popcorn:

Pretty sure if someone googled 'plunger' right now they'd hit this thread.

Ok..I've had my fun. See you homos later. You bit harder than most, so there is that. Some of you cocksuckers even got angry, which is awesome. If you want to talk with real fans go here. Www.hardcorehusky.com. Otherwise unbunch your panties from your ****s and continue your circle jerk.

Back