What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

Ok..I've had my fun. See you homos later. You bit harder than most, so there is that. Some of you cocksuckers even got angry, which is awesome. If you want to talk with real fans go here. Www.hardcorehusky.com. Otherwise unbunch your panties from your ****s and continue your circle jerk.

So. Cute.

And to be clear, Luke was already angry.

Ok..I've had my fun. See you homos later. You bit harder than most, so there is that. Some of you cocksuckers even got angry, which is awesome. If you want to talk with real fans go here. Www.hardcorehusky.com. Otherwise unbunch your panties from your ****s and continue your circle jerk.

Looks like the doogie has run off

ralphie.jpg

You know how I know CU is improved? Pac 12 teams are now coming over and trying to "explain" how they will win. That is progress my friends.

harcdore husky? wtf I'm not into BBW thx

chances that Mik shows up at the game wearing his purple gear, talking trash in person, on Saturday?

Hell yeah. I'm always up for people that want to say it to my FACE. I'll be at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U district. But I highly doubt any of you have the GUTS to show up.

I'll be at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U district. But I highly doubt any of you have the GUTS to show up.

Working, no doubt. What's the deal with all the huge sizes of soda? Do people actually drink 124 ounces of Dr. Pepper?

Working, no doubt. What's the deal with all the huge sizes of soda? Do people actually drink 124 ounces of Dr. Pepper?

I don't work there. Most people know I work at Lowes. And it's no secret that I work in plumbing. Mostly dealing with sinks and toilets.

I don't work there. Most people know I work at Lowes. And it's no secret that I work in plumbing. Mostly dealing with sinks and toilets.

You've gotta tell us this stuff up front, instead of admonishing us for not understanding the whole plunger thing. Communication works both ways, superfan. Help us help you.

Back