1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Daaah, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

What is the ****ing point of this ****ing ****? Another wasted Saturday afternoon. It's beyond the point at which this team no longer deserves my attention. I wonder when I'll stop giving them it. This is like an abusive relationship. ****!

The defense was decent.

The offense was actually not that bad.

The special teams was a total joke.

And I have nothing against Cody and respect the kid, but what the ****? Was Hansen hurt or something? Cause putting in the backup was dumber than an inbred dalmatian.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  2. Hawkmustgo!

Hawkmustgo! New Member

agree 100%

3. The Monk

The Monk Club Member Club Member

All dalmatians are inbred.

4. Daaah

I mean like a really ****ing inbred one. Like sister on brother action.

NiTownBuff likes this.
  5. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Is that true?

6. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

How can you say the offense was good? Not even close...Syko pointed out that they were in the red zone 5 times and no score.

The Offense SUCKED Donkey Sac

7. Daaah

I said they weren't that bad. We missed two field goals and had to go on fourth once because we can't kick field goals. That's special teams.

8. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

If only we'd kicked those two FGs, too! Wow. That means if our defense was better, we've have won in the 9th inning, 6-5. Passed balls, runners in scoring position - it comes back to haunt us every time!

9. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

Inability to reliably convert short FG's hurts our O guys confidence, IMO.

10. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

04, the "hurts confidence" is correct, I believe. Goodman fails on his couple of chances a game. But there are at least 60 other plays on Offense that didn't produce any more points. Receivers not running past the First Down markers and doing curl-backs and fall-downs on passes. Soft defenses on short routes, missed tackles to give up even more yardage. Do we have dumb, weak, untalented players that our coaches know too well, so they try tactics to cover up poor player skills? That'd say a lot about our coaches' lack of evaluative skills when recruiting then. Or do we have coaches that can't gameplan with the player skills that are present? I dunno - none of those choices speak highly of the coaching staff, though, and we've seen years of evidence that support strong questions toward them.

Georgia's big win yesterday still doesn't erase all the doubts of their 'quality' when CU won. I'm glad we did, but I hope that's not "the signature win" of the season.