What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

7 pm EST on the Sunday night of Labor Day Weekend?

FlaBuff

Ugh.
Club Member
Or 6 pm, Yeah, I can make that work for me. Beats the early games, I bet that faux mile hi parking lot will be a mess if the DPD aren't too fascist.

Last edited:
Yup. Finally we get a game at a respectable time. I don't know if all the bitching to Mike Bohn had anything to do with it, but I suppose it didn't hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm walking down the aisle at 4pm that day. No dealing with the Denver PD for me! Thank God. Go Buffs. I have a bet with the fiancee that if the Buffs win, I'm going to pull a CU flag out from under her dress before getting the garter! Hope that gets to happen. I'm thoroughly expecting HCMM to have CU ready to play with what we saw in the Spring.

I will not be surprised when Denver forces the kickoff to 11 am.

If anyone is concerned about parking, they can always park at a station (with parking) on the W-Line in Golden or Lakewood. 5,000 more parking spots. You can park at the Jeffco County Government station and ride to Federal-Decatur.

I'm walking down the aisle at 4pm that day. No dealing with the Denver PD for me! Thank God. Go Buffs. I have a bet with the fiancee that if the Buffs win, I'm going to pull a CU flag out from under her dress before getting the garter! Hope that gets to happen. I'm thoroughly expecting HCMM to have CU ready to play with what we saw in the Spring.

Enjoy that experience. It'll be one of the last times she lets you do something under her clothing.

Back