What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

FChairbanks

muthaka slayer
Club Member

yeah i've had a coupel ****tails tinight so what.

no way we should lose that gamein the second half like that.

Why not? We are a flawed team. We don't have a scorerer, can't shoot free throws, and have no one who can score in the paint. We are are a fairly talented team that can lose any game, any time. Espescially on the road.

yeah i've had a coupel ****tails tinight so what.

no way we should lose that gamein the second half like that.

if we look back at all our road losses, cal, stanford, arizona, ucla and now oregon, we tend to fold in that second half.... the first 2-3 road losses, i thought it was boyles lack/shrinking of the rotation in the second half, but then w/ the last couple of road losses and boyle using his normal rotation, we still cave in about mid way through the second half... just an observation....

night and day. we had motmentum goign into the half. i agree we suck on the road. we should be able to sustain the motnemtum though teh second half. ****

Shane's offense has gotten a lot better. He's much more confident in the post. It makes an impact. I'm looking forward to this carrying over and seeing significant improvement next year.

If shane could be a 10/5 type player next year I would be very happy. While his offensive game is improving, he still needs a lot of work on his rebounding.

If shane could be a 10/5 type player next year I would be very happy. While his offensive game is improving, he still needs a lot of work on his rebounding.

I don't think he will hit those kind of numbers. I'll just be happy if I don't cringe when he comes in to relieve Scott next year. If he continues to improve like he is now (and a healthy off season will do wonders here), then he could be a decent big to bring in. Better reserve big then we have had in a while.

Had a bad feeling at the half. We shot over 60% from the field, and were still only up by 5. Brightside is both Brown and Tunks. Both starting to play their best ball of the season. If they can take that in to the conference tourney the Buffs have a shot.

Back