1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

87.7 is talking Buffs all morning

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Jens1893, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

You can listen online at http://www.vicandgary.com/

They just said some players, including the captains, will be made available to the media at 12.45pm. That includes Cody Hawkins.

2. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Nothing groundbreaking so far. So far they´ve had CJ, Ringo and Klatt is due on soon.

3. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

Personally, I think Vic and Gary are the worst when it comes to CU football. Every comment they make is followed up by Vic's assertion that CU is not a good job for head coach and they would be lucky to get anyone. He has done it numerous times this morning.

CJ did a great job defending the program, mentioned it as the State's Flagship University and plugged Mac as the best way to unite the fan base and all other stakeholders in the program.

4. antisaint

antisaint I LIKE CAKE! Club Member

CUFan, I have to agree. This is also the second time they've mentioned that any coaching candidate for CU has to know what 4:20 means... Good Lord guys.. It's nice that Vic was the one who broke this story last night but he needs to grow up a little.

5. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Ya, the best part is that he got called out on it by his cohost, and he was like NO NO I AM RIGHT and then it got awkward. What a ****ing tool.

6. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

Just ignore Vic, he is a Notre Dame guy, so college football starts and ends with his Domers. He probably hates CU because of '91. Gary has a kid at CU so he is usually a little better about them.
    I think their show is pretty entertaining.

7. GBL

GBL Club Member Club Member

"It's Division I football!!" Allsome.

8. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

CJ did hit Vic up at the end of the interview by saying, He Vic, it was a clip. Great shot as he hung up the phone.

9. rscmac

rscmac Club Member Club Member

Who cares what vic says im more interested in Klatt and the press conference. Who thinks cody may go off on everyone?.

10. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

i cant listen online... do they block it outside the Denver area? I signed up...

11. Hawkmustgo!

Hawkmustgo! New Member

fock cody!

12. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

Their show is over at 10. Go to 877theticket.com (i think) to catch the other shows.

13. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I don't know why they keep bringing up Leech on here. Not a fan of that idea at all. Kreckman seems to love the idea. I'm not worried that it will happen, cause it won't. I just don't see Leech as a good fit. Sure he did some good things at TT. But really, they only had one good year. The rest were just better than TT average. Not to mention the pass heavy offense. Not a fan.

14. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

Not only is he named Lombardi, but his first name is oh so close to that Packer legend's. Sounds weird everytime I hear it.

15. MrFrumpylane

MrFrumpylane Well-Known Member

While not about 87.7 per se, but ESPN is giving CU some respect by labeling their news bit on this matter as "Colorado's decline costs Hawkins his job" - this goes to show that they acknowledge that CU was a powerhouse or at least a respectable program before Hawkin's tenure.