What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

9/10 Evening games discussion thread

UCLA game? Did you see the crowd, or lack of? Holy ****.

:lol: I went to a game at the Rose Bowl probably 10 years ago and there was way fewer people than this. Why socal kids can't wait to go to UCLA is beyond me. Half of the fans were just booing and telling them they sucked the entire game too. Suffice to say, they weren't supporting the team at all.

Ucla has an off campus stadium. They should never be on late. Only teams should be Hawaii at home this late.

Ucla has an off campus stadium. They should never be on late. Only teams should be Hawaii at home this late.

Didn't UCLA always have an off campus stadium though? Thought they played at the Coliseum before they moved to the Rose Bowl in the 80s

Watching this UCLA game....keep showing Scotty's tip TD reception during commercial break. Good ****.

The Big House's atmosphere for the 4th quarter was just amazing. I've never seen anything like it.

I'm feeling a lot better about our game against UCLA now. It's still a road game, but they could be as bad as Kansas last year. We were smoking Kansas last year on the road, all we had to do was kneel on it the rest of the game, then we had an awesome coach **** it up. The problem for UCLA is we don't have that awesome coach anymore. yipee!

Being a legacy player may cause lots of issues and expectations. Hagans son was at Cal too.

Back