What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

9/29 Other Games Thread

Ole Miss scored 2 touchdowns against Bama, I'm hoping for an upset.

Oregon State up 17-7 on Arizona, nobody does more with less than Mike Riley.

Wazzou looking good against UO. UO doesn't look like the UO offense people are used to seeing.

Wazzou looking good against UO. UO doesn't look like the UO offense people are used to seeing.

It makes way to many mistakes, but I suppose they are still learning. This UO team is pissing me off by playing down to teams...... This team is ****ing pissing me off!

It makes way to many mistakes, but I suppose they are still learning. This UO team is pissing me off by playing down to teams...... This team is ****ing pissing me off!

If we keep it within 30 points of UO you should fire Chip Kelly. Chat?

Oregon doesn't look as explosive as they have in the past.

Still have a lot of speed but don't seem to have the guys with the speed who make people miss and create the huge plays.

LOL

DAT is perhaps the fastest man in college football and it's not even close. Dude can take it to the house every time they give him the ball.

LOL

DAT is perhaps the fastest man in college football and it's not even close. Dude can take it to the house every time they give him the ball.

Oregon still has ridiculous speed but it seems that they don't have the guys who will make guys miss prior to using that speed. I don't see the shiftyness and burst that they had in the past. Still have a bunch of guys who will leave vapor trails in the open field but they don't seem to create the big plays with indivual plays.

Their OL is not as good as it was last year. DAT had about 314 yards against Wiscy. The guy is ridiculous, but needs those open holes. You are right about that.

More than anything else, "accuracy of passing" and "play calling" stands out as the biggest differences between so many programs that won yesterday (and Baylor the Loser). I thought WVA and Baylor certainly had bad defenses, but there were a lot of Perfect Throws, and plays that took advantage of holes that always occur. The timing of the throw, the QB's decision-making -those are significant differences between those programs and Embree's.

Ive been thinking back to games ive seen over the years trying to remember the last time Ive seen a team score 63 points and lose. I know Baylor and Udubs bowl was like that. I cant remember any more really, youd think you could probably count them on one hand. Maybe old WAC games?

Back