What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

9 quarters

LOL, I dont know whether to laugh or cry at that stat? The Missouri ****ing tigers??? I may be young but throughout most of my life we have dominated every team in the North aside from Nebraska (for the most part) until the Hawkins era. Now the perception is that Mizzou has owned us (winning record plus going out with 5 straight wins).... leaving the big 12 with our tails between our legs :/. Wish we could go out like Nebraska... just ****ting on teams, but they have a competent coaching staff (understatement), that can win on the road. We have a piece of **** coaching staff, who can't win on the road (or really win period).

Back