What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A CU Football thread on the Football board

I think that college football posts are okay on the CU Football forum. It all seems to be inter-related anyway. Big 12 post in general and Big 12 North posts in particular are definitely related to CU football. The results of other Big 12 North teams have a direct impact on CU getting to the Big 12 Championship game.

It was digusting loggin in this AM and seeing more than half the post in the CU football forum were fusker related. I think one or two would have been sufficient. Personally I think the CU football forum should have a B12 and Other College Football Forum. I don't care to see threads about ND/fUCLA on the CU Football forum.

I should add that I would be more than happy to moderate these boards if they come to fruition.

Last edited:
It was digusting loggin in this AM and seeing more than half the post in the CU football forum were fusker related. I think one or two would have been sufficient. Personally I think the CU football forum should have a B12 and Other College Football Forum. I don't care to see threads about ND/fUCLA on the CU Football forum.

I think that´s an excellent idea.

I think that college football posts are okay on the CU Football forum. It all seems to be inter-related anyway. Big 12 post in general and Big 12 North posts in particular are definitely related to CU football. The results of other Big 12 North teams have a direct impact on CU getting to the Big 12 Championship game.

:yeahthat:

Boards that have separate sub-boards for threads other programs (like the Aggie board) are teh ghey (just like the aggies :cool:). If it's about CFB, it's all good. :thumbsup:

You should be able to tell if it's about CU football or another program from the title.

Threads about the NFL or other pro sports belong in the Pub.

Just one man's opinion (but obviously superior to most of you alls'). :smile2:

Had the Baylor game been televised, there would be more CU material for the posters to write about.

I, for one, think Nelson should have been put in with 8:30 remaining in the 4Q.

(hear it? ... That's the sound of crickets)

Had the Baylor game been televised, there would be more CU material for the posters to write about.

I, for one, think Nelson should have been put in with 8:30 remaining in the 4Q.

(hear it? ... That's the sound of crickets)

I agree about Nelson, get him some decent game time in case he's needed late in the year or next year. It seems that we are getting a lot of backup participation from every other position, makes sense to do it at QB.

It was digusting loggin in this AM and seeing more than half the post in the CU football forum were fusker related. I think one or two would have been sufficient. Personally I think the CU football forum should have a B12 and Other College Football Forum. I don't care to see threads about ND/fUCLA on the CU Football forum. (thread started by SJBuff)
I should add that I would be more than happy to moderate these boards if they come to fruition.

Well I'm just going to take my threads and go!....JK:wink2:

I hear what you're saying. This is a CU board and it should be mostly about CU. If we allow this site to become more about "fusker hating" than CU success we reduce ourselves to being bunch of sniveling whining biotches who are not CU fans at all but simply anti-fusker fans. IMHO, on the scale of human existence being a fusker fan right below child molester or Buckeye fan (they are tied) but being an anti-fusker fan is like creating a crawl space below fusker fan. So you are right, this board needs to be about CU, our success and our love of our school. Go Buffs!!!!

Since I do still harbor some bitterness from the many years we had to swallow all that fusker arrogance I intend to use every fusker loss as a therapeutic opportunity to work my anger out. I'm sure in a year or two it will subside and I wll be ready to move on. Until then I will make sure that I confine my grave dancing to the appropriate threads and not let it proliferate and degrade our Buff fan spirit.

Well I'm just going to take my threads and go!....JK:wink2:

I hear what you're saying. This is a CU board and it should be mostly about CU. If we allow this site to become more about "fusker hating" than CU success we reduce ourselves to being bunch of sniveling whining biotches who are not CU fans at all but simply anti-fusker fans. IMHO, on the scale of human existence being a fusker fan right below child molester or Buckeye fan (they are tied) but being an anti-fusker fan is like creating a crawl space below fusker fan. So you are right, this board needs to be about CU, our success and our love of our school. Go Buffs!!!!

Since I do still harbor some bitterness from the many years we had to swallow all that fusker arrogance I intend to use every fusker loss as a therapeutic opportunity to work my anger out. I'm sure in a year or two it will subside and I wll be ready to move on. Until then I will make sure that I confine my grave dancing to the appropriate threads and not let it proliferate and degrade our Buff fan spirit.

I don't want to be misunderstood here. I hate the evil red horde. That said, it was appalling to come in here this AM and see so many threads dedicated to them, by way of poking fun at them of course. Just so we are perfectly clear

**** *EBRASKA!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that that's out of the way. I must respond to Ruff

FIGHT FIGHT FOR VICTORY!!!!

The only problem is I really only go to the CU football forum unless I have a lot of time on my hands. I don't sit at a desk and be on the computer all day like some of you:wink2:

However, the world doesn't revolve around me, and i am probably in the minority here, so we can do whatever is easiest for everybody.

I don't want to be misunderstood here. I hate the evil red horde. That said, it was appalling to come in here this AM and see so many threads dedicated to them, by way of poking fun at them of course. Just so we are perfectly clear

i just think it will be difficult to keep track of which side team convos are okay, and which get on the nerves of whoever happens to be perhaps a bit short of fuse?

for AGES we have had game day threads right here, and we comment on a number of them. today, the weekenders were preached at on account of about 5-6 threads, many of which reached at least a couple of pages.

give credit where it is due, people WERE keeping it to the thread.

where i take offense is that fuskers have had free reign to vommit up every minor detail about their program (ie: NEWSFLASH: sam keller eats a hot dog!!!) and recieved absolutely no censure, but your BUFF BROTHERS are given the bitchslap.

that ain't right.

i just think it will be difficult to keep track of which side team convos are okay, and which get on the nerves of whoever happens to be perhaps a bit short of fuse?

for AGES we have had game day threads right here, and we comment on a number of them. today, the weekenders were preached at on account of about 5-6 threads, many of which reached at least a couple of pages.

where i take offense is that fuskers have had free reign to vommit up every minor detail about their program (ie: NEWSFLASH: sam keller eats a hot dog!!!) and recieved absolutely no censure, but your BUFF BROTHERS are given the bitchslap.

that ain't right.

100% agree

that ain't right.

The only thing getting on my nerves are all the god damn *ebraska threads. If this were the last week of November, then I could understand it. Who's bitch slapping or censuring anyone?

If we allow this site to become more about "fusker hating" than CU success we reduce ourselves to being bunch of sniveling whining biotches who are not CU fans at all but simply anti-fusker fans.

A better educated version of RamNation, in other words... :huh:

I like the threads about other programs. I also like to find the threads about CU football without having to hunt onto a second or third page to find them. To me, the best way to have both is to add an additional CFB forum for all things not CU. But I am also fine the way it's done now. Whatever Matt decides is fine with me... :smile:

I like the threads about other programs. I also like to find the threads about CU football without having to hunt onto a second or third page to find them. To me, the best way to have both is to add an additional CFB forum for all things not CU. But I am also fine the way it's done now. Whatever Matt decides is fine with me... :smile:

Have you ever clicked on the new posts button? saves you having to visit 3 or 4 forums, as it shows you all threads with new replies since your last visit in one handy list.

CU plays college football. There's a college football forum. I'll continue to post in football forum for anything that has to do with college football whether it be CU related or another school.

I think the NU stuff got out of hand just because it was so TOTALLY cool seeing them implode the way they did and it's easy to make fun of them.

CU plays college football. There's a college football forum. I'll continue to post in football forum for anything that has to do with college football whether it be CU related or another school.

I think the NU stuff got out of hand just because it was so TOTALLY cool seeing them implode the way they did and it's easy to make fun of them.

ya, come on people. Have some fun:thumbsup:

The only thing getting on my nerves are all the god damn *ebraska threads. If this were the last week of November, then I could understand it. Who's bitch slapping or censuring anyone?

if you did not mean it that way, then cool.

i just saw it as perhaps a bit over the top on the preachy scale initially. instead of commenting right away, i literally went and napped on it. when i came back, it still kinda seemed that way.

again, if you did not mean your words to come off as strenuous as i read them, then cool. :thumbsup: its all good.

fwiw, the two threads you wanted were at the bottom of page one and the very top of page two.

that ain't right.

i generally agree, and what im saying now is way harder said than done, but if nobody replies to a thread in which one of our valued (ahem) guests (ahem) wants to talk about sam keller failing to pleasure his girlfriend last night, they´ll quickly lose interest and stop posting such things.

i generally agree, and what im saying now is way harder said than done, but if nobody replies to a thread in which one of our valued (ahem) guests (ahem) wants to talk about sam keller failing to pleasure his girlfriend last night, they´ll quickly lose interest and stop posting such things.

sam keller scored a girlfriend??? :wow: at least he scored something, because it just wasn't happening for him on saturday.

And I get to do it in person!:smile2:

**** *EBRASKA!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that that's out of the way. I must respond to Ruff

FIGHT FIGHT FOR VICTORY!!!!

We're cool and I get that you don't mind bashing the corn, you just don't want this board to be only about bashing the corn. I agree and think you are on the mark. We are buff fans first. Watching the corn's pathetic attempt to escape their self induced flaming spiral of death is just a fringe benefit. :thumbsup::lol:

We are buff fans first. Watching the corn's pathetic attempt to escape their self induced flaming spiral of death is just a fringe benefit. :thumbsup::lol:

fringe benefit though it may be, buffs should thoroughly enjoy it to the hilt.

that being said, if anyone wants to talk further about our game, great. what can we talk about next? i enjoyed it, and no one will have to twist my arm to have me talk about it.

fact is, skid was right on when he said a contributing factor was that only a few of us actually watched the game.

so what to do? do we talk about the uniforms again?

That is true, because in case anyone has missed it, Matt is the Allbuffs High Deity. It's Matt's way or the highway.:wink2:

That is the title and standing you get when you develop and run the best Buff board on the planet!:thumbsup:

Back