What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A CU tradition - Nebraska jokes - got any good uns

Also, if your fiance wears this to your wedding, get the **** out. Now. She has most likely banged all your best men and the priest. Slut.

340711463_956c6af5eb.jpg

Sorry... I knew the pic wasn't actually from NE, I just thought it was funny and was worthy of using it as a joke...
:lol:

Don't sweat it. Even if that wedding didn't take place in Phuckbraska I'm sure an event exactly like that happened there only at a Denny's or maybe even a place as fancy as an Applebee's. "My Wife/Cow wants extra cornbread and I need some mayonnaise for my french fries...The wedding was great. The wife says it was way better than her first three weddings....With the wife and her 6 kids moving in we just don't have enough room for brother Cooter and my cousin/uncle Jeb in the double wide anymore..."

So, at the Big XII science fare a CU student, a Texas student, and a 'braska student were discussing their project.

UT Student: We are going to send a guy up into space and orbit the earth!

CU Student: Sorry to say teesip, but we've got you beet. We are going to send a guy to the moon and bring him back.

nu Student: You guys are lightweights. We are going to send a guy to the Sun!

CU Student: To the Sun? You idot, he'll burn up before he gets half way there!

nu Student: We thought about that, for sure. But we figured it out. We are going to send him at night!

A Knebraska couple was in bed on their wedding night and were about to
consummate their marriage. The wife stops the husband, saying, "Be gentle.
I'm still a virgin." The NU man is astounded. He has never been with a virgin
before. He decides to call his father for advice. "Dad," says the
newly-married redneck. "My new wife is a virgin! What do I do?"
"Better come on home, son," replies his father. "If she ain't good enough
for her own family, she sure ain't good enough for ours."

How do you know you are at a Husker house warming party?
When they ask you to help skirt the trailer.
skirted_trailer.jpg

How many Husker fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One, just to hold it while the whole world revolves around him.

:lol: :smile2: etc..

Q: How is a colonoscopy different from the kNU Tunnel walk?

A: HuskerVision. Other than that, both are an examination of the aNUs using a camera to show polyps and other red ulcerations.

Two sCUm fans were getting divorced. They were at a court hearing to decide who would get custody of their kid. After the judge came out of his chambers, he said, "After reviewing both of your cases, I have decided to grant custody to the mother."

The kid started whining and crying. The judge asked, "What's wrong?"

"My mother beats me," the kid said.

"Well, I guess I'll have to grant custody to the father then", the judge said.

The kid started whining and crying some more. The judge asked, "What's wrong now?"

The kid said, "My father beats me even more."

"Well, you don't want to live with your mother because she beats you and you don't want to live with your father because he beats you. Where do you want to live?" the judge asked.

"I wanna live with the Colorado Buffaloes, they don't beat anybody!"

Anybody else notice that the punctuation is incorrect on Lil' (sic) Red's cap? The apostrophe is misplaced...unless he's all gangsta like lil' Kim...

Lil' Kim would kick lil' red's li'l misspelled ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
Coaching Nebraska: That's a Dirty Job.

gopelini.jpg

mike-rowe.jpg

haha he does look like Mr. Rowe from Dirty Jobs! I love that show.

His first show ever was an Iowa Hog farm....brought back memories of weening pigs before my high school football games.

God, worst job ever.

Tommy Lee's favorite blow-up doll...Watch where you put that thumb, Lil'Red!

TommyLee.jpg

The Husker marching band is the classiest in the country with Tommy Lee in the line. Keep that right stick up, Tommy.

Tommy.jpg

Tommy Lee respects a full sized cob.

TOMMY%20LEE%20UNL.JPG

Daddies across the Husker nation hope Tommy Lee is hepatitis free..
article_image_1121280496.jpg

Back