1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A difference in quality

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by zonabuff, May 19, 2008.

1. zonabuff

zonabuff Guest

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3403468

This says a lot about the integrity of coach Hawkins. This Florida kid pleads guilty twice and only misses two games. Katoa hasn't even had his day in court and is gone for the year. Must be that Urban living...

2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

While I don't think there is much question re: Hawkin's integrity, I believe Kotoa was suspended by the University itself. i.e. Hawkins hasn't even had an opportunity to impose any type of penalty because the University already did it.

3. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

I also wouldn't equate a marijuana posession charge and a concealed weapons charge in the same league as assault.

4. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

Actually the Univ penalty against Katoa was suspension for spring and summer sessions. The fall suspension from playing is from the coaching staff. At least that is my understanding. Somebody with more knowledge than me can correct me if I misunderstood.

5. Jerry

Jerry Well-Known Member

Katoa isn't suspended for the fall. He's just academically ineligible to play during fall because he wont have the requisite hours needed by the NCAA.