1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A great reason to contact Bruce Benson

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Denver_sc, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Denver_sc

Denver_sc Club Member Club Member

Regarding Benson's comment that "he has felt no pressure regarding facilities": ​

@CU_Bruce_Benson OfficeOfThePresident@cu.edu

Good question, Montana.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

this idiot is not tuned in and does not care...Cash his big check waiting on the day he can retire...email away boys, it is falling on deaf ears

3. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

Evidentally he doesn't check his twitter mentions. Anyone have his fax number? Pager?

4. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

Benson walking around and does not know his phone is turned off telling people it never rings. CU "leadership" once again showing their allsomeness.

5. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

So how do we get him fired? I am under the impression that it is up to the regents which we vote in right? Who do we vote for this election. Honestly, I care nothing about the academics at this point, all I am concerned about is a winning football team. The academics and mostly everything else will take care of themselves no matter who we vote in.

6. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

7. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Look, in all fairness, BB doesn't draw a salary at CU. He was given the gig for being the good Republican soldier all these years, and after he got beat in his run for Governor in 1994. He is an astute businessman, but clearly doesn't get the role of athletics in major University success.

8. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

Sent yet another email. Awaiting canned response and another announcement saying facility improvements are being studied.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  9. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

I think he understands it but has no ****in idea how to build athletic programs

10. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

11. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

it's not entirely clear to me who exactly wanted Benson as Prez. i know the faculty didn't. he was a longtime creature of the energy business and that's who is driving CU's research agenda these days....which is not the worst thing...either that or biotech is pretty much where the future is economically.

Ringo's article title was pretty funny. Benson is choosing to "Stay the course" of doing almost nothing. so, he's got that fortitude of entropy thing working.

12. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

I am in no way condoning a RoboCall/junk mail/daily blast email/repeating tweet/fax campaign. Let me be clear, if someone were to make it their life goal to let Bruce Benson know the importance of new football facilities on a daily, if not hourly basis, via phone, email, twitter, snail mail, CB, smoke signals, or fax, I would not publicly endorse it.

13. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Done.

What I don't understand in the Camera article is that BB said he goes to all of the games but hasn't heard much talk from anyone regarding facility upgrades, but he's heard the calls for Embrees head? Are you f**king kidding me!!! He must be part ostrich with his head buried in the sand or someone's ass.

14. rosstr

rosstr Well-Known Member

This University is so embarrassing at this point. I'm almost becoming ashamed to have gone there.

15. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

send emails or call.

gotta send a mesage.

16. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

You need to go higher than Benson. Contact your regent and the regents at large like I did.

17. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The Regents care even less, I'm afraid. They're all about getting the nice luxury boxes and parking spaces that come with being a regent. They really don't give a sh!t about how good the football team is, though.

18. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Redirecting phone spam from Independence Community College to the office of Bruce Benson.