1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little fact about our defense

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

CU's defense held OU to 230 yards, wich is less than half of the Sooners average coming in at 562.2. Combined with the 221 yards Florida state had on the buffs and the 139 Miami, Oh had, the buffs have allowed it's second fewest total yards over a three game span in the last 41 years!

Also, OU came into the game with a total of 7 punts in their first four games. Do you know how many times they punted Saturday? 7

Colorado=THE REAL BLACKSHIRTS!!!

2. LincolnBuff

LincolnBuff Active Member

Absolutely! Our D is no doubt one of the best in the country. I knew our D would play well yesterday but I have to admit I didn't think they shut OU down the way they did. Way to go D!!:thumbsup:

3. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

Zim said its probably the 2nd best D hes seen since hes been up here, besides maybe the group with kanavis and alfred. They were a more talented group but the group led by Dizon is one of the toughest D's I've ever seen

4. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Can you guys imagine what this D would be like if Sipili and Burton were playing?

Scary. and depressing at the same time. :sad1:

5. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see the rest of the season shape up for the North going to be an interesting one. :wink2: