What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A little fact about our defense

Unleash Hell

CU's defense held OU to 230 yards, wich is less than half of the Sooners average coming in at 562.2. Combined with the 221 yards Florida state had on the buffs and the 139 Miami, Oh had, the buffs have allowed it's second fewest total yards over a three game span in the last 41 years!

Also, OU came into the game with a total of 7 punts in their first four games. Do you know how many times they punted Saturday? 7

Colorado=THE REAL BLACKSHIRTS!!!

CU's defense held OU to 230 yards, wich is less than half of the Sooners average coming in at 562.2. Combined with the 221 yards Florida state had on the buffs and the 139 Miami, Oh had, the buffs have allowed it's second fewest total yards over a three game span in the last 41 years!

Also, OU came into the game with a total of 7 punts in their first four games. Do you know how many times they punted Saturday? 7

Absolutely! Our D is no doubt one of the best in the country. I knew our D would play well yesterday but I have to admit I didn't think they shut OU down the way they did. Way to go D!!:thumbsup:

Zim said its probably the 2nd best D hes seen since hes been up here, besides maybe the group with kanavis and alfred. They were a more talented group but the group led by Dizon is one of the toughest D's I've ever seen

Can you guys imagine what this D would be like if Sipili and Burton were playing?

Scary. and depressing at the same time. :sad1:

Can't wait to see the rest of the season shape up for the North going to be an interesting one. :wink2:

Back