What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A lot of new coachs...What differences will that make?

Buffenuf

massive tool
From the spring game, I saw much better technique at RB from having Hagan back in the saddle.
Chev brings a whole new attitude at WR, in recruiting and overall fired-up attitude on "O".
Wilson's impact remains to be seen and felt. Which journo-genius will ask Tupou or Carrell if they see a difference in OL S&C?
Lindgren can now concentrate a bit and actually coach the QBs, which I think he was MIA last year.
Adams seems to be a more fiery and more precise guy at OL; having actually played that position. He also seems not to play favorites, but wants five guys who act as a team.
Leavitt has now had a whole year and a spring to instill his teaching and attitude on the "D".
No Toby to kick around.

Who will be the difference makers on this pretty darned decent staff?

This is easily the best coaching staff in the MacIntyre era (including strength & conditioning staff).

I'm looking for big things from Adams. He's relatable and his passion should change a lot with the OL. Biggest question mark for this season and he needs to make things happen quickly.

Back