1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A lot of new coachs...What differences will that make?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffenuf, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Buffenuf

Buffenuf massive tool

Aug 30, 2011
    From the spring game, I saw much better technique at RB from having Hagan back in the saddle.
    Chev brings a whole new attitude at WR, in recruiting and overall fired-up attitude on "O".
    Wilson's impact remains to be seen and felt. Which journo-genius will ask Tupou or Carrell if they see a difference in OL S&C?
    Lindgren can now concentrate a bit and actually coach the QBs, which I think he was MIA last year.
    Adams seems to be a more fiery and more precise guy at OL; having actually played that position. He also seems not to play favorites, but wants five guys who act as a team.
    Leavitt has now had a whole year and a spring to instill his teaching and attitude on the "D".
    No Toby to kick around.

Who will be the difference makers on this pretty darned decent staff?
  2. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

Jul 8, 2005
  3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    This is easily the best coaching staff in the MacIntyre era (including strength & conditioning staff).

I'm looking for big things from Adams. He's relatable and his passion should change a lot with the OL. Biggest question mark for this season and he needs to make things happen quickly.