1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A not so ****** review of the game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

2. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Agree with everything except the turnover thing, they had three turnovers and all were bad. Webb put the ball on the turf because he was spinning around with the ball in one hand; McCulloch fumbled because he didn't switch hands or cover up the ball with both hands; the Webb INT wasn't quite so bad, but the timing was -- the D just gets off the field and we immediately give it back on a pretty poorly thrown deep ball.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

That was a mis-type that I'm going to go back and edit.

4. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

I just re-watched the game. On the second viewing I noticed how improved our Dline push was. We were really getting up the field, putting pressure on Halliday and disrupting plays. It used to be that the other team didn't feel any heat unless we blitzed but yesterday they were scrambling if we rushed 4 or even 3. I think that was critical in our success yesterday. How long has it been since we had a Dline that made a difference in the game, 6-7 years? Way to go Dline!!!!