What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

a pre-game exhortation: c'mon Buffs...

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
... off the radar and left for dead since at least 2002... a brief glimmer here and there, including the ou upset last year...

it is time, dammit. it is time for this program to reclaim its position among the nation's finest.

it is year 3 of the hawkins era. it is time to start delivering.

i know the team is young. i know there are depth issues. i know all the reasons we should probably moderate our expectations.

i don't care.

CU is a sleeping giant and we've been down for far too long. it is time to start acting like a giant again. it is time to come out with a swagger and just bust this team right in the face. on every down, for 4 quarters, and without mercy...

i want a calculated and relentless attack that doesn't stop until the final gun.

wvu is doubting themselves big-time. they have a new coach. that little kernel of doubt in their heads caused them to let up and quit in their last game. sure, the Buffs didn't look that great, but the Buffs found a way to win. wvu is more fragile psychologically right now than CU. the way to exploit that is a fast, punishing start and no let up. i believe wvu can be made to quit again, but our Buffs have to get going early. take that kernel of doubt and use it to crush their will.

GO BUFFS!

I'm with you...

It's time for that running game to take off. I'm tired of flashes here and there. We have the people, it's time for it to click!

Two keys to this game:
1. Running game. Keep their O off the field.
2. Turnovers. No stupid ones.

Come on Buffs. Step up. Thump your chest out. Shove the ball down WVU's throat.

Do us proud!

Back