What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A quick look at Arizona...

It's on the offense to outscore Arizona. Like scoring 35 or so.

The talk of slowing down Carey is not how the game will be won.

It's on the offense to outscore Arizona. Like scoring 35 or so.

The talk of slowing down Carey is not how the game will be won.

Yep. We're not winning this by turning it into a 17-14 game (because we can't hold them). Arizona's D is questionable, it'll take getting into the 30s to win. If the offense stalls out against Arizona at home it'll be a major disappointment.

In Tucson last year we led 10-7 after the 1st quarter. They blew it open in the 3rd, but we still managed to score 31. There are points to be scored on UA.

Last edited:
All I know is there have been some crazy***** games this year and I don't know why we can't do the same - Utah v Furd, MIZZOU v everybody, BYU v Texas, Texas v OU, ASU v Washington, Ole Miss v LSU.

Ya if we win it will be a shootout. The playcalling with Sefo has been extremely conservative, which doesn't give me confidence if we need to be aggressive in the passing game

Ya if we win it will be a shootout. The playcalling with Sefo has been extremely conservative, which doesn't give me confidence if we need to be aggressive in the passing game

I don't mind it being conservative up to this point if it was kind of the plan. But yeah the training wheels will need to come off in this game.

I think the ASU game was just an attempt to not get the kid killed, imo. Then we tried to work on establishing the running game in the CSU game, which I thought was the right move.

I'd like us to try to establish the running game early this weekend, if possible. Problem is, it's probably not going to be possible. What I hope we do is be as aggressive as necessary. If we can establish the running game and take the pressure off Sefo early, do it. If not, it'll be time to move the ball downfield. You know that UA will be worrying more about PRich than anything.

Back