What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A quick look forward at Pac12 basketball in 2014-15 Personnel losses

Oh, puleeeze!

Think of it this way: Dawkins can do less with MORE talent than any other coach in the Pac 12.

Clearly I get this - and was just messing with Sacky.

Dawkins is 12th in development of offensive players from where they were recruited in the Pac12.
Has never finished above 36th in the nation in margin of victory
Has an inconsistent defense (as good as 18th and as bad as 120th) that can't be relied on

Yes all the Pac should be rejoicing at this news - that being said it's always "what if" with Dawkins. This may be his best team ever, returning Chasson Randle, Anthony Brown, and Stefan Nastic, 3 top 100 Freshman and Rosco Allen returning from a medical red-shirt. So - what if it all gels this year?.....I'm not holding my breath

Clearly I get this - and was just messing with Sacky.

Dawkins is 12th in development of offensive players from where they were recruited in the Pac12.
Has never finished above 36th in the nation in margin of victory
Has an inconsistent defense (as good as 18th and as bad as 120th) that can't be relied on

Yes all the Pac should be rejoicing at this news - that being said it's always "what if" with Dawkins. This may be his best team ever, returning Chasson Randle, Anthony Brown, and Stefan Nastic, 3 top 100 Freshman and Rosco Allen returning from a medical red-shirt. So - what if it all gels this year?.....I'm not holding my breath

I thought what if was last year with all that senior leadership.

I'll spend the rest of the off season watching the utes close....I wouldnt be too shocked if they finished in the regular season standings ahead of us.

Back