What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A salute to the Pac 10 and its fans

So you DO LIKE THE COLOR RED:smile2:

Do enjoy those Big 10 girls, Huskermark. When I was at Purdue, we used to say, "nine-out-of-ten girls are hot enough, and the other 10% are in the Big 10..."

Now that I think about it, that might be why it's called the "Big 10".

Do enjoy those Big 10 girls, Huskermark. When I was at Purdue, we used to say, "nine-out-of-ten girls are hot enough, and the other 10% are in the Big 10..."

When I visited a friend at Purdue for the Grand Prix a couple of years ago I saw exactly 2 girls hot enough to be confused with CU students.

When I visited a friend at Purdue for the Grand Prix a couple of years ago I saw exactly 2 girls hot enough to be confused with CU students.

It sounds as though things have gotten a lot better in West Lafayette.

It sounds as though things have gotten a lot better in West Lafayette.

Actually I exaggerated. There were quite a few good looking girls around. Definitely many more ugly ones, but I was more impressed than I expected. It was a fun weekend and there were some cool people I got to party with. I'll assume my friend just keeps good company.

Actually I exaggerated. There were quite a few good looking girls around. Definitely many more ugly ones, but I was more impressed than I expected. It was a fun weekend and there were some cool people I got to party with. I'll assume my friend just keeps good company.

Grand Prix was always a fun weekend.

So you DO LIKE THE COLOR RED:smile2:

Some can pull it off.

utah-utes-lead.jpg

Others, not so much.

12-05-2009.NMC_05Big12_Nebraska_Product.GU82NUROP.1.jpg

Huskers_Image_George_t600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope...different shade of red. Those old ****s are definitely Fuskers....

For ****'s sake, Dallas. I acknowledged that they're wearing nebraska clothing. So maybe, just maybe, I was looking at some other factor that identified them as WSU fans. Go to post 6 in this thread. Between this and your "The Hangover" thread, I'm very, very disappointed in you.

I finally figured something out that's been bugging me for years. "10" was never meant to represent a number. That would just be silly, what with eleven teams in the conference. Nope, "10" is a simple logo representing Wally standing next to the average conference coed.

For ****'s sake, Dallas. I acknowledged that they're wearing nebraska clothing. So maybe, just maybe, I was looking at some other factor that identified them as WSU fans. Go to post 6 in this thread. Between this and your "The Hangover" thread, I'm very, very disappointed in you.

Sorry to disappoint you...I don't read every ****ing post on this ****ing site. How about if I quit my job and dedicate my waking hours to this place?

We are all a bunch of pathetic losers. Should we not be working to solve the world's problems instead of hanging out on AllBuffs? Between Junc, Wally, Sacky, and Skiddy, I would think one of you could plug that ****ing BP hole in the Gulf.

We are all a bunch of pathetic losers. Should we not be working to solve the world's problems instead of hanging out on AllBuffs? Between Junc, Wally, Sacky, and Skiddy, I would think one of you could plug that ****ing BP hole in the Gulf.

**** that. You're the one working all day. You do it....

Posting on Allbuffs plugs a big hole in my soul.

This is probably really obvious, but I don't get it. Is that a celery stalk? Stalker? Uhm, they are beavers and they are going to eat a tree?
What IS that green non-leafy thing supposed to represent?

Looks like a cucumber to me....

This is probably really obvious, but I don't get it. Is that a celery stalk? Stalker? Uhm, they are beavers and they are going to eat a tree?

Hint: What is the sound a bell makes?

And AJ removes all doubt on the question of whether he made it to Boulder for 420.

4-20..cu_after1240208585.jpg

Back