What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A Video of the CU Marching Band....

4DemBuffs

Most admired poster
Club Member
back when.

i remember seeing folsom field in this state. first hand. as bad as things are now, its not near as bad as after CF.

[video=youtube;X0exJLR-njs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0exJLR-njs[/video]

Man I love pre-game!

That Ralphie they made was pretty ghetto back then, it's much better now.

I was in that band in '88. We had to play in those crappy blue uniforms, even though the football team ditched the powder blue back in '85. Wow I got tired of people asking "why don't you wear the same color as the football team?" My response was always the same--"Because that mo****fu**** Fairbanks bankrupted the athletic department, and we can't afford to buy new god**** band uniforms!"

Thanks for the trip down memory lane 4Dem.

Any idea which game that was for in 1988? (I would like to put the video in the CU at the Game Archives)
It looks like it was early in the year - the home games were: Fresno State; Oregon State; Oklahoma State; Oklahoma; Iowa State; and Kansas State.

Thanks!

Any idea which game that was for in 1988? (I would like to put the video in the CU at the Game Archives)
It looks like it was early in the year - the home games were: Fresno State; Oregon State; Oklahoma State; Oklahoma; Iowa State; and Kansas State.

Thanks!

in the video at about the 1 minute mark, you can see a mascot along the western side line. whatever the hell it is has a giant tail. looking at the teams on that list i would say that the beavers are a logical assumption.

in the video at about the 1 minute mark, you can see a mascot along the western side line. whatever the hell it is has a giant tail. looking at the teams on that list i would say that the beavers are a logical assumption.

Beavers always have nice tails.

Man I love pre-game!

That Ralphie they made was pretty ghetto back then, it's much better now.

Pregame has changed a lot since then. I have a ton of marching band video from the past few years I should get up on to youtube. There's a profound lack of GBMB video to be had on the intertubes.

Back