What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AB Predicts NBA Future: UCLA's Kyle Anderson

Kyle Anderson's NBA Future

• More like Boris Diaw

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • More like Magic Johnson

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
The tall, do-everything UCLA PG is the cause of a lot of differing opinions.

Is his game too "slo-mo" for him to be great in today's NBA?

Does that turn him into a "Point Forward" instead of a "Point Guard"?

Who better than AllBuffs do predict his NBA future?

Picked Diaw - Get him in the weight room and play him in a 3/4 combo position and he is real dangerous....just don't like his game as a guard in the NBA

Last edited:
image_thumb152.png

Totally tons of potential to be Diaw like. Diaw was originally drafted as a PG, nominally. Wasn't until later in his career he morphed into the point forward type guy.

That's a great piece for them.

They really know how to build a team.
Meanwhile, the Nuggets are drafting Euros. I do like their Harris pick though. The move at 16 was questionable. I hope it was to get rid of Javale McGee.

That's a great piece for them.

And it's a great place for him. Depending on how long Pop coaches and he stays in San Antonio I think this kid has the talent to be an excellent player. Point Forward, kind of a fusion player, I can see it.

I'd say Diaw, that team just keeps plugging along. They are one of, if not the best, run organization in sports.

Back