What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

According the Bookmaker.com, Buffs 3 point Underdogs

broncos1

Early Big 12 Lines

If you would have said after week 1 that the Buffs would be underdogs to Texas A&M, I would have called the nut house on you and dumped a beer on your head. Well, how far we fall! I dreadfully type this:

Texas A&M -3 vs Colorado - I just threw up in my mouth and kicked the dog.
Oklahoma -21 vs Nebraska - My stomach feels a little better now.
Kansas -11 vs Kansas St - Who knows how Kansas will respond? Who knows how the Buffs will respond?
Missouri -20.5 @ Baylor - I have totally flipped on Mizzou, went from loving them this year to well, I probably shouldn't say it.
Oklahoma St -31 vs Iowa St - The Buffs better not lose to Iowa St. That is a boatload and then some. I think a lot of people were impressed with the Pokes this past weekend.

And the biggie...

Texas -4.5 @ Texas Tech - Can wait for this one!

Texas a&m scored 49 points vs isu, cu has scored 42 points in their last 4 games total.

The boards will be howling again next saturday.

-3 is a LOCK.

Back