1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

According to Chip Brown, A&M has votes to go SEC

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sportsfan101, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Sportsfan101

Sportsfan101 Active Member

Could get done next week, per Chippy's tweet on Saturday evening.

Hello, Utah.

2. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Don't insult Chipwich and refer to that chump as Chippy. You can call him assbag or ****tard. As in, "according to assbag, two UT regents caught ****ing steers."

chipwich likes this.
  3. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Good bye! Espin radio reporting tonight that if the gaggies go $EC, the PAC may be leaning to Utah over kanzazz. Or is that old news by now?

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I don't know what to call the guy. Chippy is one of us. Chip is our mascot. Brown is UT's football coach.

And I just realized something about this douchenozzle's name. "Chip" is slang for a cow or buffalo turd. "Brown" is also squarely in the scat family. While I can feel somewhat sorry for a guy whose parents stuck him with a ridiculous name (i.e., former NASCAR driver Dick Trickle), "Chip" is a nickname he chose for himself. What he did is like a guy whose last name is "Johnson" deciding that he'll go by the first name "Tiny".

I don't think I'm getting enough sleep.

5. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

A common theme around here lately.