What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AD Appreciation Thread

I know this is a CU buffs athletics site and all, but i just want to point out that anywhere else this would sound ridiculous. voting regents in based on whether the are "pro-athletics" is pretty simplified if you ask me. But i do understand this is AB, so i probably shouldn't even have posted this...

Well its not like academics are taking off under these aholes.

Nash, my friend. The goal here is to sell out Folsum with Buffs fans. We should never book an opponent for a home game based on how well the opponent travels.

Did all those Nebraska games in the past teach you nothing? Get the red out!

I'm curious to see how many Utah fans show up in Boulder this year and even better would be a berth to the Pac-12 CCG is on the line for the Utes if not both of us. Watching their fans leave with frowns on their faces will be just priceless. :thumbsup:

I'm curious to see how many Utah fans show up in Boulder this year and even better would be a berth to the Pac-12 CCG is on the line for the Utes if not both of us. Watching their fans leave with frowns on their faces will be just priceless. :thumbsup:

Why do you have such a hard on for other team's fans?

Back