What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Adam's BuffStampede Deals (Cyber Monday - 50% off)

I'll keep this simple so maybe you can understand it. Six months is July 1 until February 1. There is also a free week. Is it included in the six months or not?

Get it?
Sorry man. Not being a dick but 6 months gets you from 7/1/16 to 1/1/17. July, August, September, October, November, December are the 6 months for $9.95.

I'll keep this simple so maybe you can understand it. Six months is July 1 until February 1. There is also a free week. Is it included in the six months or not?

Get it?
This, is a Hall of Fame worthy, late Friday night post!

Does anyone know how to cancel the subscription to Rivals... all I can figure is that it sends you in a circle. The phone number no longer works and there is no where to send in the email to cancel.

You must contact Rivals to cancel your subscription! Follow our steps below to get in touch with Rivals Customer Care Chat Support.

1. Sign in to Rivals.com.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Contact Us.
  3. Under "Customer Support," click Rivals.com Help Form.
  4. Select Billing as your topic.
  5. Select the appropriate Sub-Topic.
  6. Under "We're here to help!," click Chat.
  7. Enter the requested information to start a new chat session.
Rivals.com won't refund unused portions of subscriptions. You'll need to cancel at least 48 hours before the renewal date to prevent your subscription from renewing.

See the Rivals Terms of Service (TOS) for more information about cancelling a subscription.

Does anyone know how to cancel the subscription to Rivals... all I can figure is that it sends you in a circle. The phone number no longer works and there is no where to send in the email to cancel.

You must contact Rivals to cancel your subscription! Follow our steps below to get in touch with Rivals Customer Care Chat Support.

1. Sign in to Rivals.com.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Contact Us.
  3. Under "Customer Support," click Rivals.com Help Form.
  4. Select Billing as your topic.
  5. Select the appropriate Sub-Topic.
  6. Under "We're here to help!," click Chat.
  7. Enter the requested information to start a new chat session.
Rivals.com won't refund unused portions of subscriptions. You'll need to cancel at least 48 hours before the renewal date to prevent your subscription from renewing.

See the Rivals Terms of Service (TOS) for more information about cancelling a subscription.
Your best bet is to cancel your credit card. Rivals is the devil.

Thanks to everyone that took advantage of our initial promo! From now through July 11, you can get three months for the price of one (just sign up for monthly and your free months will get added on after you go through you seven-day free trial... you can also go annual and get 15 months for the price of 12). And if you do sign up, check out the "BuffStampede Bits" thread on the premium board, I posted some good info in there last night.

I am patiently awaiting technology that will allow me to automatically dislike all of Big Jim/NiKKK's posts. ;)

Allbuffs had that tech but disabled sadley disabled it. Prozac is the drug of choice.

Good luck with Scout, they have some very good west coast people. They have Ruth too.

I am patiently awaiting technology that will allow me to automatically dislike all of Big Jim/NiKKK's posts. ;)
It's far from automatic, and the end result appears a wash to the rest of the world, but if you hold your nose and "like" a post, you are rewarded with the satisfying ability to "unlike" it.

247 (merged with Scout) is offering 50% off sale on annual subscriptions for Cyber Monday. Cyber2018 is the coupon code. With a new staff, it should bring some exciting recruiting coverage and fresh interviews from Adam and staff. Might be a good time to jump on this deal.

P.S. I do not work for 247. They couldn’t afford me.

Back