What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Addison Gillam

Did Gilliam play tonight? I didn't hear his name once on KOA. I'm being a bit facetious.

LBs got destroyed by the zone read. Whoever we have holding the QB did their job maybe once. Gillam is still having a good season, but it looks like he's wearing down. that UW game is gonna be rough.

ESPN and Pac-12 have Gillam at 72 tackles. He is 13 behind Deone Bucannon from WSU

The over is still a good bet though to break Dizon's record.
What about per game? WSU has played one more game so it could be pretty damn close.

Does he challenge Jordon Dizon's freshman tackles record this season?
Yes, for the best reason on the planet, he has more guts in his little finger than most people do on this site. And... I am testing out my new HP computer. Enjoy

Yes, for the best reason on the planet, he has more guts in his little finger than most people do on this site. And... I am testing out my new HP computer. Enjoy

I'd add that you have more guts on your little finger than most people on this site.

I always appreciate someone going with a bold answer.

We all like our hate fest, but we also can agree on one thing, WE ALL LIKE Addison Gillam too.

Back