What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

After Stanford's 48-0 win, CU Football gettin' some BCS Love!

CU Football is rolling now, vaulting up to BCS #110 this week after our powerful display against Stanford. It gives new meaning to "It's not whether you get blown out by 48 or 70 points, it's how you play against the other team's scrubs."

CU's no longer a Bottom 10 team either (technically #111 thru #120 are tbe Bottom 10), so Embree's got us steamrolling into these final games.

I also think Embree could get wins over a lot of these Bottom 10 teams, too, Army's big win over Air Force not considered. That's a rivalry game, after all. Frankly, I think Embree would lead us to field-storming victories over a lot of higher-ranked teams, too - #100 UTEP, for example. And we've already beaten #98 Wash State on their own field! And if ONLY we had #82 Auburn on this year's schedule!

Things are looking up for us, I think. Heck, we really cannot possibly sink much lower.

there is the positive we can hang our hat on for next year... so donate and start ordering tickets now

Back