1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahhh! I've got that feeling back

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Oct 13, 2007.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

That feeling of looking forward to an important game. Haven't had that feeling in a while! It is sooooo nice to see this program gettin' it going in the right direction! It's sooooo nice to be sitting at home on a Saturday afternoon with the leaves turning and with it a little overcast with that fall chill in the air and looking forward to an IMPORTANT game!

Go Buffs!

2. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i agree. these are the kind of games that will make or break the season. conference road games as more or less equal talent. the difference between contending for the division and going bowling or 5 wins, IMO.

conference games that matter. the future is now, let's win it and control our destiny.

3. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

It's just so good to have something important to look forward to. I wished for things to be like this again and am damn glad they are. Let's keep this thing moving forward so next week will be that much more important, and all of the weeks following.

Also nice to actually have all of the folks who thought I was crazy last year coming to me this year telling me that they should have been listening.