What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ahhh, that felt good...

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
a win looks good IMO.

T. Hansen looks to be the real deal but I agree with many on this board that CH will start the next couple, maybe all, of the next games and Hansen will come in as the game plan ditates. I suspect the longer the season rolls on the more the game plan will call for Hansen.

Looks like the staff was working in a new QB to shake things up and getting him ready with a package of plays but it was TH not MB. I never would have guessed the RS would be burned but Hansen looks to be the man for the coming years.

He is not the Obama, I mean messiah, so I expect some hard knocks along the way, but the O was definitely clicking and fun to watch. The QB threat made the backside DL and LB stay home and that got Speedy some running lanes which was awesome. An absolute necessity if you want to runout of the shotgun.

It is obvious the OL is part of the problem, but as a patchwork depleted unit, I think they are doing allright.

Great win. Even if it wasn't pretty.

LOL, obligatory ****ty post joke coming in 3, 2, 1......

CSUHusker, where are you?

All jokes aside, we needed a win and although we were less than impressive, I'll take the "w". Props to Big Hawk for keeping the plan to play Hansen quiet. Nice poker face when asked about it mid-week. Now get hansen more reps so we can see what this kid can really do. :thumbsup:

Back