What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alabama vs Florida thread

Congrats to Bama...roll tide roll....and they will keep on rolling with Mark Ingram winning the Heisman and Bama winning the NC game

For those of you that remember my mudhole prediction of Florida vs Ohio State a couple of years ago here is another:

If UT can hold off the the fuskers we will beat the **** out of them.

Roll Tide!

I dunno. A lot of people are going to be off the UT bandwagon after last night, but I think they might actually match up better against you than Florida does. I think it is going to be a defensive dogfight.

I dunno. A lot of people are going to be off the UT bandwagon after last night, but I think they might actually match up better against you than Florida does. I think it is going to be a defensive dogfight.

I think he's referring to how afraid bama would have been against the nubs. I remember back in the early 70's(?) when the bama team voted against playing the #1 nubs (and profited when the nubs were upset and bama backed into the MNC). I guess they couldn't "bear" playing the b12 back then. :lol:

Jesus_wept_motivational.jpg

Are the lights in the press room really that bright, that he has to leave those on? Kind of silly, IMHO.

Back