What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alabama vs Florida

Bama Charlie

I bet the dogs here this week will agree that florida is full of douches.

[video=youtube;5ShN0SqYfXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ShN0SqYfXI[/video]

So how much did that douche have to pay that chick for the video?

that **** was pretty funny. The whole place smells like hot dog water lol.

so, another 20+ point win right?
squealpigsooie.gif

The pigs showed up to play last week but did fold when it counted. I find the -9 this week hard to believe.

Wait, so you were completely wrong with your read on the game, yet somehow are still bragging after Arky gave the game away? Eat some crow.

Wait, so you were completely wrong with your read on the game, yet somehow are still bragging after Arky gave the game away? Eat some crow.

PBC is a fan of the team that won the MNC. Something must have gone terribly wrong for his predictions to not have come to fruition. HCNS has some explaining to do.

Sorry, bragging was wrong. Being a dick I think is a better way to describe your actions. Now go drink more coolaid.

I said 'they folded when it counted'. That is the truth not being a dick. If I were a dick I would have said 'We made their asses quit in the 4th quarter, forced 2 picks to win the game'. You hippies are a bit touchy when it comes to tackle football.

So how much did that douche have to pay that chick for the video?

Thinking the same thing, she's probably a stripper that works at the club he snuck into with a fake ID. "Hey you're so hot, you wanna be in a football video?"

PBC is a fan of the team that won the MNC. Something must have gone terribly wrong for his predictions to not have come to fruition. HCNS has some explaining to do.

I think I am 3-0 on predictions on this board. jerkoff.

FWIW I dont use the smile thing. Ever.

I said 'they folded when it counted'. That is the truth not being a dick. If I were a dick I would have said 'We made their asses quit in the 4th quarter, forced 2 picks to win the game'. You hippies are a bit touchy when it comes to tackle football.

Wait... what's this? "Tackle" football? So that's what we're supposed to be doing? Oh, man. I knew we were forgetting something.

YMSSR.

I think I am 3-0 on predictions on this board. jerkoff.

FWIW I dont use the smile thing. Ever.

3-0? Maybe on the W/L I guess. But don't pretend you didn't predict Bama to beat Arky by 20, was it? I don't feel like looking it up, but you were sure it would be a blowout.

Aw hell. Every fan of a decent team is going to predict a blowout over every opponent his team plays. We would do the same if our team was halfway decent. Remember the days when we would predict a 20 point blowout of the fuskers? Whether it was accurate or not isn't relevant. Being a fan means you're irrationally exhuberant when your team is on top. The elephants are on top of the college football world right now.

^^ Yeah, but if he does it on our board, we get to give him **** for it. That's also how it works.

YMSSR.

3-0? Maybe on the W/L I guess. But don't pretend you didn't predict Bama to beat Arky by 20, was it? I don't feel like looking it up, but you were sure it would be a blowout.

He, like every other Bama fan on the planet, was talking smack about how they were going to destroy us. Fact is we gave that game away and they were lucky to get out of Fayetteville with a W.

He, like every other Bama fan on the planet, was talking smack about how they were going to destroy us. Fact is we gave that game away and they were lucky to get out of Fayetteville with a W.

You got a moral victory but those don't taste as good. I said your defense played much better than I thought they would. Now bring your A-game this week, take it to the west opelika, to columbia and win the boot and bowl on New Years Day.

Both can be entertaining and annoying to hang out with, depending on the situation. There is no positive in a redneck douche, though.

rednecks can be a ****ing blast. Guns, cheap beer, 4 wheeling. **** ya.

rednecks can be a ****ing blast. Guns, cheap beer, 4 wheeling. **** ya.

Absolutely. They also say and do funny-ass **** all the time. Some of my favorite people are rednecks. The only douches I like are on Jersey Shore. That was the reason for my poor pun in my first post..."depending on the situation."

Back