What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alabama vs. Texas

I think Texas running game is the key. They have to, in the very least, make Bama respect it enough to actually worry some about it. Nebraska wasnt worried at all about their running game and just teed off. Nine sacks and a lucky Texas break later, here we are.

Bama 27
Texas 17

Yea, Texas hasn't run the ball very much or very effectively all season and that will make it very difficult to move the ball against this defense.

This is dissapointing, I really thought this had the makings of a good game but with McCoy out it is all but over.

I think my Bama 33 texas 14 score was a bit to conservitve, Bama is going to lay 40 on Texas.

Bwah-ha-ha. 24-6 at the half.
Nice shovel pass. LOLOLOL

it was over when colt went down. Texas deflated.

Yeah, too bad really. I thought this had the makings of a great matchup.

But I am sure you will have people like Tadploe pimping their predictions.:lol:

Really feel for Texas, losing in this heartbreaking fashion, wondering what might have been.....NOT!!! lmfao

Really feel for Texas, losing in this heartbreaking fashion, wondering what might have been.....NOT!!! lmfao

Good point. Time to troll over on orangebloods and wallow in the disillusionment.

Yeah because a team that lost to Iowa State at home deserved to be in the Fiesta, allow me to quietly laugh....

McCoy must be kind of a wimp. Our QB played with 1 arm all season. This guy can't suck it up for a half? He won't even need surgery. Husker Karma hitting Texas tonight.

Schedenwhatever at it's finest.

UTLonghornfan
EVERYONE is getting screwed in this situation except Bama. EVERYONE. Anyone who knows football knows that this game isn't proving a damned thing. It's a shame that they get a crystal football for this.

It sucks that McCoy went down early like that. I really think this would have been a very good game otherwise....

I'm thinking McCoy was injured before the game.

Wow. On side kick. UT ball, lol.

McCoy must be kind of a wimp. Our QB played with 1 arm all season. This guy can't suck it up for a half? He won't even need surgery. Husker Karma hitting Texas tonight.

You actually make a great point here, because:

1. Every injury is exactly the same.

2. All things in college football are somehow related to nebraska.

3. The guy that has started every one of his collegiate 52 games is a pussy. Any pussy can do that.

You actually make a great point here, because:

1. Every injury is exactly the same.

2. All things in college football are somehow related to nebraska.

3. The guy that has started every one of his collegiate 52 games is a pussy. Any pussy can do that.

You overlooked the obvious flaw in Beaker's argument... How can he say their QB played with 1 arm, when neither of their QBs had an arm to begin with... :lol:

Back