What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

Hoping for Rose but in the context of pre-season expectations, the fact we're playing so late in December makes me happy. Go Buffs!!!!

Texas recruiting about the only appealing thing about this.

CU has to win this game, don't want to end the season with 2 losses.

I'm pumped for this game. I've been to the Alamo Bowl and San Antonio is a blast. Now, just need to talk friends into going!

CU will be ready and healthy, the offense will look vastly better and I take our defense. Better work out the run defense. Corners can man up on their wr's.
I think the defense will play great, but Okie State can struggle and struggle and struggle but are always on the verge of a home run strike. I'm mostly concerned about our offense; they have to play their best game and not shoot themselves in the foot. Road game and likely an OSU heavy crowd. But I'll be there. Go Buffs. Tough game but completely winnable. Get that 11th win in Texas and steal some recruits.

I'm good with it. And we get to play The Mullet ... HE'S A MAN ... HE'S FORTY!!! (well ... now forty-something) :)

Selfishly I much preferred the Rose because I could combo it with visits with several buddies from school plus all the other stuff you can do with theme park or museum visits, just a way more comprehensive vacation, but it is what it is, andI was probably going even if we were in the New Mexico bowl.

Back