What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

Pickens is also 88 years old. How much direct involvement could he possibly have?
A lot...way more than he should. But, he owns OSU. The back and forth between T. Boone and Gundy is based off of Gundy not marching to Pickens orders. Pickens wants to be included in all decisions of the program, and Gundy doesn't find it necessary to include him in program decisions. Gundy feels like he is paid to run the football team, not to run things through a mega rich donor. Can't say I disagree.

Gundy and Oregon together would not please me. That would be a mighty nice hire that would get them back on track.

dunno. all i heard is the verbatim quote T. Boone is pissed because Gundy "has stopped returning his phone calls". i think Gundy feels underappreciated and T. Boone is cheesed off Mike isn't beating OU.

If you can't beat OU, join 'em?

Not gonna lie, when I turned 40, I may have quoted that press conference a few times . . .

Adam Amin, Mack Brown, and Molly McGrath on the call for this game. Same crew that called CSU.

Most importantly though. Molly McGrath.

Adam Amin, Mack Brown, and Molly McGrath on the call for this game. Same crew that called CSU.

I think I liked her better as a brunette in her college pics, but yeah, that works.

molly-mcgrath-arrives-at-the-los-angeles-premiere-of-hbo-and-nfl-picture-id587858292

During the CSU game he saw right away that CU was going to be good this year and said as much. He is definitely an upgrade to Brady Quinn.

Also my wife commented how hot Quinn is, and then left for the bathroom. Very disturbing. There is no risk of that with Brown.

Back