What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

DisrealiEars, that just might be my favorite AB handle of all time....

Thanks. I've been using that handle for over a decade now. It is for my love of British history, classic rock, and Corgis!

In + 7. We are all staying at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel. (Thank you Hotwire)

I stayed at the Sheraton Gunter for a conference in 2004. It is an old hotel, but a nice one.

Mack Brown is a great announcer when he gives football insights. Obviously was a great coach. It's when he tries to hype things that he gets annoying to me. That "sales guy schmoozer" thing is definitely a legitimate part of his personality and it grates on me. On balance, I like him doing games. At least he knows his ****.

Thanks. I've been using that handle for over a decade now. It is for my love of British history, classic rock, and Corgis!

I stayed at the Sheraton Gunter for a conference in 2004. It is an old hotel, but a nice one.
At least pay the $20 and get the avatar to go with it.

55879.jpg

Man, Corgis are cool dogs. We are on the list for a Pembroke and a Cardigan. Should have both by next summer. Both for my girls that are gaga over them. Been going to the Corgi Meetup in Littleton every Saturday as we can do they can get their Corgi fixes.

Man, Corgis are cool dogs. We are on the list for a Pembroke and a Cardigan. Should have both by next summer. Both for my girls that are gaga over them. Been going to the Corgi Meetup in Littleton every Saturday as we can do they can get their Corgi fixes.

Awesome! My little girl is a Pembroke named Andy; she is 11 and - unfortunately - has a progressive spinal cord issue (not degenerative myolepathy, though, which is not unusual in Corgis). We used to go to the Littleton meetups (and I'm friends with one of the main organizers), but haven't been since she started showing symptoms. Sadly, her days are numbered and we take each day one at a time. You will love having Corgis - they have wonderful personalities!

ETA a picture of Andy in her CU hat!

Last edited:
Awesome! My little girl is a Pembroke named Andy; she is 11 and - unfortunately - has a progressive spinal cord issue (not degenerative myolepathy, though, which is not unusual in Corgis). We used to go to the Littleton meetups (and I'm friends with one of the main organizers), but haven't been since she started showing symptoms. Sadly, her days are numbered and we take each day one at a time. You will love having Corgis - they have wonderful personalities!

That picture made my girls happy!

Huge dog lover. Love that photo, good looking dog!

I think I need to start a "I need this hat" thread.

I hope our D comes out and plays with a Chip on their shoulder to shoulder. They are going to want to prove a point that they are the reason the D got better.

We need to get on point and start picking on the pokes. I have to admit after watching the above video, he sure has matured. Still seems like a hot head waiting for something to set him off though. I am ready to start getting in game mode after almost 2 weeks off already. Updates from practices would be nice.
Lets go Buffs. Time to pile on.

paddle1.jpg
hot-oklahoma-state-cheerleaders.jpg

Last edited:
Back