What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl: UW vs. Baylor

The most lopsided victory in
college football history
is the
massive butt kicking
the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets laid on
Cumberland University in 1916. The Yellow Jackets showed no mercy in beating Cumberland by a score of 222 - 0! Cumberland had just one play for positive yards during the game, while Georgia Tech scored an unbelievable 32 touchdowns!

Yea i remember hearing the game was about revenge after a previous baseball game or something. And Cumberland fielded a team of student volunteers so that they wouldn't have to pay a fine for not playing.

It looks like both teams are using student volunteers on defense.

This game will most likely be decided by the team that makes A defensive stop. If that doesn't happen, put some money on the team that has the ball last.

I wonder if they allowed the defenses to play with 12 guys if they could slow the offenses down? Probably not

Would absolutely love to see Baylor put the ball on the carpet or throw a pick 6 to lose this thing.

Love to see their fans cry over it.

wow, I paused the game and dozed off, I am now caught up mostly...do either of these teams have a DC?

Back