What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All Buffs Fantasy College Football League (Live Draft 8/29 1pm ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In. I'd prefer a multi-day draft but if we do a live draft I can set a draft order if I can't make the live one.

In. I'd prefer a multi-day draft but if we do a live draft I can set a draft order if I can't make the live one.

Looks like we are going to have it Friday at 7pm MT. I've never used this site before so I'm not completely sure how everything works, but I believe that it says that you can rank players if you're not going to be available.

Looks like we are going to have it Friday at 7pm MT. I've never used this site before so I'm not completely sure how everything works, but I believe that it says that you can rank players if you're not going to be available.

So are we still on to do this?

Just sent you a pm, if you need an extra participant. Thx

There should be an invitation in your email within the next few minutes. If not, instructions to sign up are on the first post in this thread.

We could still use one more person if anyone else wants to join before the draft tonight

We have 2 FHRITbuff teams. Shenanigans. Cut one of them.

Were you looking at the matchups? There is only one team, but since there were an odd number of teams signed up, the site does some weird scheduling where you would have two matchups in one week. It should be fixed now.

Noticed this as well:

• Playoffs will begin in this Scoring Period: 17 (Dec 16/14 - Dec 22/14) and last for 3 periods (rounds).
  • Playoff matchups entered manually: No
  • Number of teams qualifying for playoffs 8
  • Reseed each playoff round: Yes
Is that saying the playoffs begin in mid December?

Noticed this as well:

• Playoffs will begin in this Scoring Period: 17 (Dec 16/14 - Dec 22/14) and last for 3 periods (rounds).

I didn't look at the dates and I'm still trying to figure it out. I'll try changing them now to just have the regular season.

Noticed this as well:

I think that I have it figured out now. The regular season will go to Nov 10 and then there will be 3 rounds of playoffs ending the end of November. If you notice anything else that should be changed, let me know.

I think that I have it figured out now. The regular season will go to Nov 10 and then there will be 3 rounds of playoffs ending the end of November. If you notice anything else that should be changed, let me know.

Just so it's clear to everyone:

Regular season is Week 1 - Week 11.

Playoffs are Week 12 - Week 14 and will only involve the top 8 teams.

Anyone want to trade me a TE. Stupid GM didn't get me one.:lol:

I think that you're going to have trouble finding any other than just free agents. I realized during the draft that having 2 TE was too much and was having trouble finding enough backups. Although I guess that I could trade you one of my backups but I don't know if they're any better than any of the free agents.

I think that you're going to have trouble finding any other than just free agents. I realized during the draft that having 2 TE was too much and was having trouble finding enough backups. Although I guess that I could trade you one of my backups but I don't know if they're any better than any of the free agents.

Its good I have been looking for FA but I think I will wait and see if anybody will use one this year.:thumbsup:

Looks like I'm going to win our inaugural league title.

:goldcup:

Looks like I'm going to win our inaugural league title.

:goldcup:

Congratulations! I thought that I would have been able to get out of the first round, but I guess not. This was a fun league, I'll try to continue it next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back