What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"All I did was take the cash"

"lady", I always thought you were pretty intelligent, but to compare a $4.00 ham sandwich to a player driving a Lexus for free, and at least three players getting in the thousands of dollars for work they did not do is pretty far below your common standards. Oh and love the "scholarship buyback" slam!!:thumbsup: Typical "I have no ammunition for NU, so I will dig this one up from the past" argument that Buffs love to pile on. One of your weaker post in some days.

right now, my summation on the matter is this: opinions are like assholes. everybody's got one.

But yours is the only one that stinks!!:lol:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/college/news/2000/06/07/crouch_sandwich_ap/

"lady", I always thought you were pretty intelligent

how nice. i have never really viewed you as particularly intelligent.

i am not truly suprised that you are a husker apologist, believing that rule breaking is perfectly okay so long as the husker are doing it. what else can be expected from fans who justify gun-concealing and extreme violence to women?

as for the stench: FYI - you are sitting in your own company. if you sniff an odor - its all you, sugar.

"lady", I always thought you were pretty intelligent, but to compare a $4.00 ham sandwich to a player driving a Lexus for free, and at least three players getting in the thousands of dollars for work they did not do is pretty far below your common standards.

but it all pales in comparision to this guy

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mu...nfl.draft.guys.that.didnt.work/content.5.html

and I do believe your QB took action against a young lady that pulled into a parking space before he had a chance to and charges were filed against him.... and if I am not mistaken, I read in a college blog where "she feared for her safety" after Sam Keller went "helter skelter".... I think her words in the blog were it seems all Nebraska players can do is beat up women anymore, not opposing teams on the field.....:thumbsup:

Would rape/sexual assaults fit into that category?? Just wondering.

once again you step to the plate in perfect husker fashion, worrying more about pointing fingers instead of sweeping your own step.

i would tend to agree that rape would fit right into that category. unfortunately for your big red circlejerk, you have no finger to point with any amount of credibility... it appears that despite a widespread witch hunt, not one of several investigations were able to muster any credible evidence to support your wet dream. :lol:

that would once again leave you with this hypocricy to hold: when slick rick flew around the country in a private jet, huskers cried their eyes out and demanded the death penlty for an unfair advantage in recruiting. when your little heisman winner did the same, you wanted to sweep under the rug that he was recieving an improper benefit by way of a PRIVATE JET and claim that much was ado over a mere ham sandwich.

what do you think eric was doing in so many nebraska cties, huskers? you are damn lucky he had to reimburse only a share of the jet fuel and landing fees, and the meal he was given. it could have been a whole lot worse for you. riddle me this? which do you think is more expensive? a couple grand, or private fare to multiple destinations all over the state by way of a jet? to reiterate, you have absolutely no room to point fingers at others.

i am glad that you are laughing about the scholarship buybacks. we are laughing at you, too. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Find me one instance where someone was charged with tampering with evidence.

:confused:

Oh, you mean the famous "Hide the gun in the drawer" case? You honestly think anybody was going to charge "his highness" Dr. Tom with obstruction?

:lol:

All that tells me is that the local law enforcement in Lincoln has their heads up their ass. Big shocker there.

I was kidding about Landry. And it doesn't matter what I think. This'll all be hashed out by the Evil Empire (NCAA). I don't want to see OU get nailed too hard. Just a nice kick in the ass will make me happy. The schools I really would like to see get nailed are out on the two coasts.

The NCAA will do nothing. Bank on it. They're afraid to enforce their own rules anymore. I think Myles Brand is afraid to stop his own personal gravy train. He makes ~$1 million a year for running the NCAA. Slapping OU or SC with serious sanctions could jeopardize that...

:confused:

Oh, you mean the famous "Hide the gun in the drawer" case? You honestly think anybody was going to charge "his highness" Dr. Tom with obstruction?

:lol:

All that tells me is that the local law enforcement in Lincoln has their heads up their ass. Big shocker there.

they did not charge him because he 'splained hisself. afterward, the good ole boys decided to vote him into office. :lol:

no one - not even the dr himself - refutes the fact that he hid the gun. i certainly have read a mountain of justifications on his part with regards to the subject. didn't he touch on it in his pile of ditties he had published?

since dr tom is on the table, i would like to take this moment to reflect that attitude reflects leadership. dr. tom is certainly among the biggest hyocrites in the world of college football. it is of little wonder that huskers here would rather have a go at the splinters in other's eyes, as opposed to the huge plank up their own....

Back