What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All things good following Mizzou game

• Thread starter Deleted member 807
  • Start date

Deleted member 807

Hypolite interception.

No bad snaps.

Eberhart made his field goal attempt.

That is all.

man...this is a toughie. I guess I'll throw in, displaying early playing opportunities for recruits.:thumbsup:

Can't think of much else.

Oh yeah, DiLallo didn't drop any snaps...and he had PLENTY of opportunities!

Fox Sports cut away midway through the 4th. That was good in a Kavorkian kind of way.

Made it home from the game safe, have some beer left in the cooler, and it is still relatively early. Also get an extra hour tonight.

Sitll love them Buffs....

Still have a chance at going bowling the year after going 2-10. Keep your heads up Buffs. Growing pains (being young) this year bodes well for the future.

Go Buffs!

I had to go to a wedding this afternoon so I missed the game and my DVR ****ed up and didn't record it. :thumbsup:

blocked punt

Ohh, that's actually a good point. Our kick returns were nothing to get too excited about, but we had no errors on special teams, blocked a punt, AND kept one of the best punt returners in the country in check (at least when he was returning punts...).

That's some silver lining right there. Nice catch, Unleash Hell.

good:

game is over
only have to win one more for bowl eligibility
dizon is a warrior
our frosh and rs-frosh got more valuable experience in seeing what "elite" means

that is all.

we had a great tailgater with lots of new people and a few surprises...

wispy and i kicked ass in the beanbag cornholer game...

we discovered the depth of sacky's stone cold steve austin passion...nttiawwt...

perfect fall evening for football...

ummmm...

hmmmm...

i called the punt block before it happened...of course i always call for a punt block...but this time i was right...

my list is complete.

Just because you don't agree with someones point of view do we have to drive them off the site and tell them to post on another buff board?

You're right.

Not even that place deserves to be plagued by 82ADays and his nonsense.... :lol:

Ran into Mike Bohn, had a brief little chat...discovered Chicken Cheesesteaks at the Deli stand on the East Side...yum x2.

Drank like a fish during the gater, only to proceed to the box to meet up with a client and drink some more. Then came back at halftime to... drink some more.

I guess you could say the positive from the game is that my liver still seems to be working as it should. :wow:

Back