What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All upcoming practices closed

oh oh breaking news! I just got an email!

[hide]My credit card payment is due. :sad2:[/hide]

Yep, but blogging,my space, and twittering is a-okay..:rolleyes:

Very good point. Only difference is, and I know Plati would bring this up, is that real names are used on those sites. At least with Hawk's it was/is. Seems to be his main beef with sites like these.

If thats the case, its very odd timing. Why bring up the issue from last year in the 2nd week of practice?

Maybe they have been practicing releasing the funk since last year....and the videos gave away our mojo when disclosed, which would explain the difficulty the Buffs had in being the bow last year. Or maybe the recording of the videos drained the electricity from the special teams.:smile2:

Very good point. Only difference is, and I know Plati would bring this up, is that real names are used on those sites. At least with Hawk's it was/is. Seems to be his main beef with sites like these.

So DBT is in the clear? He did everything but give us his shoe size.

Is that you that just wrote quite the harsh comment? :lol::lol:
I was little pissed. He should learn not to piss off the internets and I sure as hell valued your guys's updates at least as much as PRingo's...

Job security for journalists = not good enough reason.

Edit; I am SHOCKED that he doesn't screen wall posts. holy ****!

If so, that's about the stupidest reason I can think of. Who among us is all that terribly concerned about our "real" identity? It's not like I hide it when I'm with a bunch of folks at a tailgate party. I don't see any need to put it out there for the world to see here, but otherwise, what's the big deal. Hell, if somebody really wanted to, they could search through all my posts and probably could probably figure out who I am. You keep your anonymity on these boards to keep the freeks away. Otherwise, I wouldn't care if everybody on the board knew who I was.

I was little pissed. He should learn not to piss off the internets and I sure as hell valued your guys's updates at least as much as PRingo's...

Job security for journalists = not good enough reason.

Edit; I am SHOCKED that he doesn't screen wall posts. holy ****!

I agree. I am tired of the player features, sure they are great and good to know. But update us about the whole practice not a player who is on the scout team

He probably doesn't even visit his FB page. It will get removed and he will probably never know about it. I agree with what you wrote on his wall though. But you are still internet scum.

If so, that's about the stupidest reason I can think of. Who among us is all that terribly concerned about our "real" identity? It's not like I hide it when I'm with a bunch of folks at a tailgate party. I don't see any need to put it out there for the world to see here, but otherwise, what's the big deal. Hell, if somebody really wanted to, they could search through all my posts and probably could probably figure out who I am. You keep your anonymity on these boards to keep the freeks away. Otherwise, I wouldn't care if everybody on the board knew who I was.

Hey lawyer types. If you use your real name does it add accountability if you want to sue someone for what they said over the net?

Please post a picture, your full name, and your address just so we can be sure it's you:smile2: Snowbuff-fr sent. Nearly every other team's practices have been closed for a while, we should be happy we had it while it lasted I guess

Please post a picture, your full name, and your address just so we can be sure it's you:smile2: Snowbuff-fr sent. Nearly every other team's practices have been closed for a while, we should be happy we had it while it lasted I guess
your logic means nothing to the internets. We are built on RAGE and mob mentality.

Go Buffs.

:lol: That was a classic Allbuffs moment. I know which Allbuffer's foxhole I'd pick.

Yes, that was a classic allbuffs moment. And remember how everybody jumped on him and told him to remove it ASAP? It wasn't because one of US was going to go to his house, it was because we were concerned that some freek out there would do so. The people on this board, for the most part, don't care.

Newsflash - I know where Coach Hawk lives. It's of public record. If you search hard enough, you can find it, too. I've seen his house. It's nice.

Gee, you think I should give out the address? :rolleyes:

I'm not mad anymore. I'm almost thankful. I haven't hit refresh like this since the last woot off. Thanks CU!

I'm not mad anymore. I'm almost thankful. I haven't hit refresh like this since the last woot off. Thanks CU!

Only a little over 900 posts to go before this thread reaches epic status.

Back