What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All upcoming practices closed

It will be interesting to see if Miller is playing in the scrimmage Saturday.

E-Mail from BOHNER:

Scrimmages with remain open. It is too bad that a few ruined it. Website
nuances about the program became intrusive. MB

He didn't answer my question.

Edit: skitown (no pics of me on my fb)

Sorry out of town Buff fans. For those who cant make it to practice....well you just arent Buff fans anymore since you dont live here. Oh well.

Sincerely,

The AD

E-Mail from BOHNER:

Nuances of the English language remain a mystery, however.:smile2:

If so, that's about the stupidest reason I can think of. Who among us is all that terribly concerned about our "real" identity? It's not like I hide it when I'm with a bunch of folks at a tailgate party. I don't see any need to put it out there for the world to see here, but otherwise, what's the big deal. Hell, if somebody really wanted to, they could search through all my posts and probably could probably figure out who I am. You keep your anonymity on these boards to keep the freeks away. Otherwise, I wouldn't care if everybody on the board knew who I was.

I agree.

E-Mail from BOHNER:

nonsense... it was the same type of information that reporters always give out... except it was more knowledgeable and voluminous than what the monopoly oriented beat reporters gave out. Load of bull****.

Internet scum! All of you. I wonder if the athletic department wakes up everyday and checks allbuffs and netbuffs and get a little sad inside they we are still here.

I know I get a little sad inside when I know as a fan of the program my site is so disliked by the staff. :cry: :cry: :cry:

CU athletic department, quit making me feel guilty for running this site! I know this is shocking to you guys, but we really like CU athletics, we like to watch it, we like to talk about it even....

:cry: :cry:

Quite honestly, without these boards, when they have ****ty years, it would make it that much easier to just forget about CU until next year and eventually lose interst altogether. the boards and the family we have here makes CU football something I think about year around instead of Aug- until they are out of the running. My fan level, and the amount of games I attend is much higher due to thinking about CU year around.

Quite honestly, without these boards, when they have ****ty years, it would make it that much easier to just forget about CU until next year and eventually lose interst altogether. the boards and the family we have here makes CU football something I think about year around instead of Aug- until they are out of the running. My fan level, and the amount of games I attend is much higher due to thinking about CU year around.
:yeahthat:

This board SAVED my Buffs addiction... without it my Buffs addiction would have withered and died due to neglect...

:yeahthat:

This board SAVED my Buffs addiction... without it my Buffs addiction would have withered and died due to neglect...

I started a thread for the AD to see:smile2: I know they have interns who read this stuff

Tell Bohn that if we had a decent basketball team to watch in the football offseason, then we wouldnt spend nearly as much time on here. I bet that the Florida forums were pretty quite (or very noisy with positive material) when they had 2 bball championships and a football champions in back to back to back years

Hey lawyer types. If you use your real name does it add accountability if you want to sue someone for what they said over the net?
How the hell do you plan on suing anyone using an assumed name. You have to establish your own identity in order for anyone else to determine whether you have standing. Otherwise I could just go down to the courthouse and file with a caption of FartKnocker Buttmunch III v. X Corp. just for the laughs.

So now that we are censored for all spring practice news we get to speculate. That is always a good thing isn't it? This will put a hamper on those net rumors right coach?

:brick:

Posted this on rivals. But am almost certain this is what sent them over the edge. It was coming regardless IMO, but wouldn't be surprised if this is what did it.

From the RR.

Cody Hawkins got 90% of the reps with the first team on 7 on 7 drills, 11 on 11 drills and no-huddle

And with all due respect for those that are seriously pissed off, I don't get it. Be a little disappointed- sure. But its not like closed practices isn't pretty much the STANDARD across the country.

Back