What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All you clowns who like to keep talking about Nebraska and their troubles all week.

Re: All you clowns who like to keep talking about Nebraska and their troubles all wee

i'm worried that the play on the field, but most importantly the fans in the stands leaving in the 3rd have ruined our shot at landing darrell scott.

by the end of the game we had the attendance of a spring game.

No need to do so. I'm still a buff fan, critical thinking does not fly out the door when i wear my black and gold.

the buffs sucked yesterday, not only did they suck, but with the exception of Dizon, everybody on the defense forgot how to tackle. And our "aw shucks!" Son of a coach, " Smart." quarter back couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

We looked pathetic. I'm sure Scott is not thinking" Well atleast they're not Iowa state.".

Actually, if both of you would read the thread about Scott's recruiting before leaping to conclusions on the subject, you would see that what Scott is thinking is that Colorado is still (after the blowout, after the fans leaving, after all the things that he apparently doesn't know killed our chances) his leading choice.

And I'm sure once he makes that choice, 82ADays will be here to bash him, just like HC and Cody and virtually everybody else on the roster... :huh:

Re: All you clowns who like to keep talking about Nebraska and their troubles all wee

Call me dumb but even though the Buffs lost I still enjoyed the Fuskers getting the snot kicked out them! I am a realist & knew that the young Buffs were going to struggle this year. I have been surprised at how much they have accomplished this year and at the same time we have taken our lumps.

On a side note - what the **** is going on here these days - referring to the Fuskers as *uskers and *ebraska - it is only FUSKERS FUSKERS FUSKERS FUSKERS FUSKERS - Negative rep for those who violated the rule!

*laughs in dominance*

Remember "SAL IS DEAD, GO BIG RED!" I'll never forget it. Go to Huskerpedafile and hang with your duds over there.:cry:

Actually, if both of you would read the thread about Scott's recruiting before leaping to conclusions on the subject, you would see that what Scott is thinking is that Colorado is still (after the blowout, after the fans leaving, after all the things that he apparently doesn't know killed our chances) his leading choice.

And I'm sure once he makes that choice, 82ADays will be here to bash him, just like HC and Cody and virtually everybody else on the roster... :huh:

Whoopty f'in doo!! who gives? So we are in the lead because of his uncle. I think UT's women, booze, club and night life, scenery, Colt McCOy, Tradition >>>>>>>>>>>> Josh smith on any day.

*laughs in dominance*

gratz, you have a good team.

unfortunately for you, team quality is cyclical. that tiny flaccid little wee-wee that you are waving around in, ahem, "dominance" is, on the other hand, a permanent liability that you'll carry to your grave.

Sorry, didn't see your's first.:thumbsup:

yup, sure seems like him.

delete: welcome back anyhow. maybe he's learned his lesson? :smile2:

add: just read the "is it ok to criticize CU players" thread and matt threatened the dude with the ban again and said it is 82. i guess he hasn't learned how to play nice?

Last edited:

Whoopty f'in doo!! who gives? So we are in the lead because of his uncle. I think UT's women, booze, club and night life, scenery, Colt McCOy, Tradition >>>>>>>>>>>> Josh smith on any day.

Luckily, what you think doesn't mean jack **** in Scott's decision making. And he is saying CU has the lead.

That's about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I'll take CU's women, booze, club and night life any day over UT's. Colt McCoy is going to be gone by the time Scott is a sophmore, so that's irrelevant. Tradition has done wonders for Notre Dame and *ebraska, hasn't it? Get real.

Can shut the hell up anytime now..

55-10. AT HOME.. to frickin Missouri..

****ing embarassment....

Absolutely embarassing, no question about that. But there is a huge, huge difference between what happened to the Buffs and what's going on an Nebraska. The Buffs had a bad game, the Huskers have completely given up. I'm willing to take these lumps cause I see the program headed in the right direction. I don't think any Husker fan can say that about their program.

Absolutely embarassing, no question about that. But there is a huge, huge difference between what happened to the Buffs and what's going on an Nebraska. The Buffs had a bad game, the Huskers have completely given up. I'm willing to take these lumps cause I see the program headed in the right direction. I don't think any Husker fan can say that about their program.

Your right. :huh:

so is that why you ended up at north texas? you are about three and a half hours away from your graceland, fella.

That's about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I'll take CU's women, booze, club and night life any day over UT's. Colt McCoy is going to be gone by the time Scott is a sophmore, so that's irrelevant. Tradition has done wonders for Notre Dame and *ebraska, hasn't it? Get real.

tradition alone has not seen texas to an undefeated year, either.

:yeahthat: I've said it before, I've never bought into Austin....I just don't get the appeal of that place :huh:

:yeahthat: I've said it before, I've never bought into Austin....I just don't get the appeal of that place :huh:

:wave:

I'll take Austin over most other places. But not over Boulder. I'm still planning my return strategy.

Edit: and to make this actually relevant, as far as cities that a college student would be considering, Boulder is a much better place to be at. UT has boatloads of cash to recruit with, but the campus is ugly, dirty, and there's no place (like partying in Denver every once in a while) where football players can "escape" to if they want to. When they are here, they are always under the microscope.

Last edited:

UNT >> CU in Music.

UNT >> CU in Music.

Undoubtedly that's the reputation, but guitars don't get warped in Boulder like they do in Austin. You know why? Because it's not 108 friggin degrees with 90% humidity for 4 months out of the year!

UNT >> CU in Music.

:lol: okay. CU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UNT, UT, A&M, TT, OSU, NU, ISU, and practically the entire universe in skiing.

how's that for an irrelevant stat?

:lol: okay. CU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UNT, UT, A&M, TT, OSU, NU, ISU, and practically the entire universe in skiing.

Hey we have the best trucktowing skiing around!!!! :sad2:.......:lol:

yup, sure seems like him.

delete: welcome back anyhow. maybe he's learned his lesson? :smile2:

add: just read the "is it ok to criticize CU players" thread and matt threatened the dude with the ban again and said it is 82. i guess he hasn't learned how to play nice?

I love the ignore feature.:thumbsup:

this is like saying:

Canada > Guatamala at ice hockey.

this is like saying:

Canada > Guatamala at ice hockey.

Not quite: It's like saying "Canada>Guatemala at Ice Hockey... How's that for an irrelevant stat?".

That last part is kinda important to the whole deal.

so is that why you ended up at north texas? you are about three and a half hours away from your graceland, fella.

this is the reason i responded with the unt >>Cu music comparison. I was just stating that i was a music major and that's the reason why im here. No big deal.

All of you need to quit being so defensive in here. It's not like i'm that arrogant chode chase daniels and i poured loads of semen on the secondary, i shouldn't get that kind of hate.

Back