What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All you doubters, all you haters, need to eat some crow

Too much whining and complaining and not ANY, belief, or support, or patience. EAT SOMECROW because you don't deserve to celebrate this victory with us Buff fans. Some you all need to rethink your commitment to being Buff fans.....through thick and THIN.

Great job Jon Embree, Eric B and the whole Buff team. So proud of you all.

Your an idiot. Just because everybody doesn't think the way that you think doesn't mean that they are wrong. I suppose in your world of blind faith that nothing should be questioned? The team had an awesome win and they deserved it. Saying that somebody doesn't deserve to celebrate a sports team win is idiotic. How does one actually DESERVE to root for a sports team?

The jury is still out, but this is a nice step in the right direction. My whole household celebrated that win today. Smile on our faces.:gobuffs:

Too much whining and complaining and not ANY, belief, or support, or patience. EAT SOMECROW because you don't deserve to celebrate this victory with us Buff fans. Some you all need to rethink your commitment to being Buff fans.....through thick and THIN.

Thanks True Fan. Great win. About damn time. Enjoy your Ritz.

"If you're starving and somebody throw you a cracker, you gonna be like this: Goddamn, that's the best cracker I ever ate in my life! That ain't no regular cracker, was it? What was that, a Saltine? Goddamn, that was delicious. That wasn't no Saltine. That was... That was a Ritz. That wasn't a Ritz? God, that was the best cracker I ever ate in my life."

Horse ****. Anyone who didn't have grave concerns after getting beat by CSU, Sac State, and absolutely whomped by Fresno, isn't a real Buff fan.

Great win by The Buffs. The best part was the defense - all day long flying around to take some kids' head off.

Your an idiot. Just because everybody doesn't think the way that you think doesn't mean that they are wrong. I suppose in your world of blind faith that nothing should be questioned? The team had an awesome win and they deserved it. Saying that somebody doesn't deserve to celebrate a sports team win is idiotic. How does one actually DESERVE to root for a sports team?
He is less dicky, but I'm not sure of the measurement.

Crow never tasted so good. Like chateaubriand in bernaise sauce, with a bottle of Opus One on the side.

Back