What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffers... What Region do you Live in (response to Pac-10 Expansion talk)

Where do you Live?

• Colorado

Votes: 83 50.9%
  • Big XII Country (Minus Colorado)

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • West Coast/Pac 10 Country

Votes: 32 19.6%
  • Big X Country

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • East Coast

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • SEC Country

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters
Austin born and raised. Liked it enough to go back and visit but Horn (+Cowboy) fan & constant media exposure is in the top 3 of the things I'm glad I got away from. Been in Denver since May.

Born and raised in LA more specifically Santa Monica, CA. In summer we would camp through the Southwest, NoCcal or the East coast. I call NorCal and NY/CT home as well since I am back there a lot visiting family. Spent time in Long Island as well as Minnesota, Argentina, London, Majorca, Spain (absolutely beautiful). I haven't lived in those places for long but definitely feel connections to them.

Undergrad at CU then moved back to LA for work. I am still living in LA but trying to get the f out when the opportunity arises. For now it looks like I'm going to be stuck here for at least another year, trying to enjoy it. I will follow the buffs from no matter where I am. I was able to keep up this year while city hopping through Europe for 3 weeks.

Born in Pueblo, live in "Unincorporated Arapahoe County," cough; Aurora. Two years in Wichita for a grand total of 35 years a Coloradoan.

Born in St. Louis but grew up in Richmond (Midlothian) VA. Moved to Oregon at 13 and graduated from Lake Oswego High outside of Portland. Moved to CO to go to CU back in 85 and got 2 degrees from Dear Ole CU. Have lived in the Denver area since except for a 2 year stint in the Quad Cities (Davenport IA).

Born in Montana. Raised in Colorado. Been in Mississippi since 1957, a year after graduating from CU.

Born and raised in Grand Junction, left once the public accountants took over. Spent 1 year in AZ and ran back to Colorado and graduated from CU.

Born and raised in CO; Sterling til age 5 (as close to Nebland as I ever wanted to be), then the western Denver subs. U of Oregon for two years after high school before returning home and finishing at CU. Wandered all over after that but landed in NYC in '93 and been there ever since.

Wow, that was some stupid ****ing timing... :lol:

:lol:

That may be but for me its just too hot, I dont miss the desert all that much. Plus the fishing is lacking as well as the skiing. It will always be my first home though.

Lived in Texas and Oklahoma from birth to eight years old. Lived in Colorado after that until I went to college in DC then back to Colorado. Family is mostly OU fans and while I will miss trashing those OU fans (especially from the last OU-CU game if you recall), I don't see CU fitting in the Big 12 that much longer. It's time to go WEST!

Back