What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs 2011 Colorado Kickoff Luncheon Ticket Giveaway - The Poll

Who should win the tickets?

• GoldenBuff

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • phatmack

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • mdelpizzo_1

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Buffs88

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Creatini

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allbuffs

Administrator
1) GoldenBuff

I’ve never been to a coaches luncheon before, this is going to be my last football season in Boulder, and my boss doesn’t pay me enough to afford a ticket.

2) phatmack

I brushed by Coach Embree at the Boulder Buff Club Golf Tourney and didn't introduce myself or say Hi. I want to attempt to reclaim my honor and dignity.

3) mdelpizzo_1

I want to go to proudly wear my allbuffs t-shirt. That and my wife needs to hear a real coach. We first got season tickets in 2008 and all she knows is Hawk.

4) Buffs88

I would like to attend for one simple reason - to be able to state I was there when Embo brought the Buffs back to glory!

Plus, I like free food!

Go CU!

5) Creatini

Well here's a real response....

I haven't missed a home game in 14 years but yet I have never been to a luncheon and talk to the coaches, and free food is always good. Plus if I win, another AllBuffer can have the extra one.

By the way, the correct and would have been winning response was: "I want to see Embo and EB and say 'hey noobs, go get me a ****in sammich!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back