What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs bracket challenge

excuse me?

i'm dead last with a maximum point potential of 122...i went all in with the buffs.

:lol:

My bad. The header says I'm 50 of 52 but the standings only show a list through 48. So I can see myself or the distinguished few below me.

excuse me?

i'm dead last with a maximum point potential of 122...i went all in with the buffs.

:lol:

It looks like you're still doing pretty good in the current standings but it will catch up with you over the next couple of rounds. Don't worry I'm not far behind with a max potential of 150

If I finish ahead of any of you... then you just suck.

(Wave). To employ an overused golf announcer term, I am now in the penultimate position. I'm so far back that I don't even show up on the standings list on the app. But the label next to my name says I'm 51 of 52. Yay, me!

Pretty sure I have everyone beat when it comes to sucktitude in the brackets. I already lost 3 of my Final teams and that was before today's games even started

9ena9aqu.jpg

I should have joined

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen a paper bracket in ten years. Did they pass that out during study hall?

I like to print out like a blank bracket and write my picks in and then transfer to Yahoo. I like to physically cross out teams when they lose. More satisfying than checking Yahoo.

I haven't seen a paper bracket in ten years. Did they pass that out during study hall?
Ha what are those, I remember in middle school and early high school that the person organizing the pool had to score it by hand. A lot easier now. My high school security used to be on the outlook for people taking part in March Madness since it was "gambling on school property."

Ha what are those, I remember in middle school and early high school that the person organizing the pool had to score it by hand. A lot easier now. My high school security used to be on the outlook for people taking part in March Madness since it was "gambling on school property."

I would have been in trouble in your school then...when I was teaching public school I use to have my kids fill them out and the winner got extra credit.

I would have been in trouble in your school then...when I was teaching public school I use to have my kids fill them out and the winner got extra credit.
I think you would've been OK (probably would've wanted to double check this thing with administration), they were more concerned with money changing hands just like they broke up other gambling type games at lunch and before/after school. So you just had to be discreet about this type of thing.

I'm not doing too bad, and still have my final 4 teams in....
I do as well, it just happens to be the same Final Four teams as everyone else. I knew when I did that I would need to hit on most of my early round matchups but couldn't talk myself into putting other Final Four teams in there.

Back